ex is moving on

Heatemyheart89

Heatemyheart89

How do you accept it when your ex is moving on ? I have made a couple of very bad errors lately. I was no contact until my ex facebooked me asking to meet ( I did ). He then rejectedme AGAIN. I have now seen on fb him liking/ commenting on attractive girls pics

He has never really done this before and I feel crushed. I know I shouldn't look etc. I'm full no contact but I feel a fool , I felt sick when I saw it. Will this feeling get easier ?

• Like 1

It will but you have to do your due diligence to move on. I deleted the last woman I was seeing from everything. Somehow she still found a way to contact me. In my case, she said she loved me, wanted a family with me, the whole nine yards. Then acted terrible towards me at the end and expected me to transition to friendship overnight...yep, she was that selfish. But I take solace in knowing that I did nothing wrong and it is essentially her loss. You've got to keep yourself busy and OFF of his Facebook. Remember you can't treat a gunshot wound, by shooting yourself somewhere else.

• Like 1

Facebook is such a big no no is the break up zone. Looking at him commenting or liking other females posts is the same a slicing a little bit of you off each time. Why put yourself through the pain. I can understand wanting to see them or know what they are doing but it does not help , it hurts.

I am sorry he contacted you just to reject you. And I am under the impression it will get easier as everyone says. I sure hope so. Good luck and take care of yourself. You are your best friend.