I Have to Block Her

justsounsure

I feel like blocking on social media is so final. And while I'm not ready to fully 100% let go like that (plus I find it to be harsh ... an extra step above unfriending), I just had to today.

Not only do I always put her name into the search bar to see her face, but I recently, through some bored social media stalking, found out that she is back to being friends on Facebook with a much (muchhh) older man that she cheated on her partner before me with. She stopped the affair when she got with me, but they worked together, and there were moments of lies when she told me that she was not in contact with him, but she had been.

Since our breakup, she took a short term job again with the company he works at, and she told me again that she had not been in any contact with him, yet today I saw that they are now friends again on Facebook. So either that was a lie, or since I asked her that (about 2 months ago), things have changed. Either way, it makes me sick. Not only is she a liar, but the dude is over twice her age.

I'm so upset. Just so disappointed. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Age is irrelevant in matters of the heart.

DontBreakEven

That may be fine and dandy in your opinion, but I personally think there is something odd in hooking up with someone that could be a grandparent.

That may be fine and dandy in your opinion, but I personally think there is something odd in hooking up with someone that could be a grandparent.

And this is why you need to block her.

She does not owe you any explanations as to who she's seeing - nor is it any of your business. The less you know of her, the better