LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

No Contact Support Thread [Post here instead of contacting your ex]

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Like Tree556Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th October 2017, 12:41 PM   #1006
Established Member

I'm so tired. I'm tired of wanting something I can't have. I'm tired of wanting you to want me the way I want you. I'm so tired of thinking of the past and of what we had and how good it was. I'm so tired of having to force myself to be brave and to carry on.

We were good together. I made you happy and you made my life complete. And yet, you were unable to make any changes to make room for me in your life. You made promises to me and quietly, pretended you hadn't made them so you didn't have to keep them.

You avoided difficult subjects and talking about how we could fix things and then, when I broke, when it was too much, you pretended that the past was different, that really, you'd been waiting for me! You pretended that you were the open one, waiting for me to come to you, when I'd been there and sacrificed and moved and given up my life TWICE for you. When you, you had just been sitting there, in the same place, making no changes.

I love you but I really don't like you anymore. You're selfish and self absorbed. You are incapable of giving equally to a relationship. This is why you're alone now. This is why you'll always be alone. Oh, you may find a new woman. But you'll do the same to her. And your daughter, ha! She'll see the next woman off too. And you'll be there, making excuses, refusing to see the truth all of your friends can see.

I am not perfect. God I know this. But I was good for you. And I loved you and still do. You made a mistake, letting me go.
chinadiary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2017, 6:16 PM   #1007

I hope you get ****t on by a flock of birds. Happy Halloween and I love you
lovesucksudry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2017, 7:33 PM   #1008
Established Member

God what I'd give to kiss you one last time! I miss you so damn much it hurts! We had our problems....you had your faults and I had mine, but I loved you. I still love you. I wonder if you've found someone new? I know that I don't want to know though because the moment I find out will kill me. What I'd give for one last chance with you. I want you back so badly!! But deep down I know you're no good for me. I'll always care about you though. No one could ever compare to you.

Just wanted you to know I cried driving home from work today. Thinking about you and the good times we had. The song Shallows by Daughter came on and I lost it. The tears just started to flow.

Please, just tell me one thing....how can we be so happy together, complete bliss one moment and then you be so cold and treat me like a stranger the next?

All I have left are memories and momentos of you...
Darkchan likes this.
Old 2nd November 2017, 9:27 AM   #1009

I am an idiot and I broke NC. It initially felt good to just send an email but then he responded. I hate myself. I'm sad that I'm nauseous. Why am I so stupid.
Broken183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2017, 9:14 PM   #1010
Established Member

Why did you come back into my life only to leave again??? I was just about completely over you and then you waltz back in like nothing had happened! What the hell? I was happy living my life before you came and shook things up. I stupidly took you back a second time. Sigh...when will I ever learn? I initially was just going to be a friend because you were going through a rough time. You had started back drinking again and I didn't want to see you go down that road and put your health at risk again. So I was going to be there for you and help you overcome your alcoholism.

Well my brilliant plan backfired on me because I started falling for you again. All those old feelings started flooding back and I knew right then I was playing with fire. My brother even tried to warn me that getting back together with you was a bad idea and that you would let me down and cause me nothing but pain. But you said all the right things. Promised me you'd never leave me again. Well here we are....you're gone and I'm left here picking up the pieces. Why? What was the point of coming back into my life...feeding me false promises only to leave again? You cut me off so coldly! How can you go from being so warm and loving to so distant and cold? Did you ever really love me? Or was it all a facade? Did I see things that weren't there? Please enlighten me because I'm not doing so well tonight. I'm drowning here. My mind is racing a million miles a minute. I can't shut the damn thing off. This isn't something you do to someone you love. To leave them in this torture while you're off enjoying your new romance and making new memories. I'd never do that to you. I hope you know that...
Cora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2017, 9:06 AM   #1011
Established Member

I just can't reach out. I have a woman that's amazing now. Yet this whole feeling of this could of been us, missing you so madly, I can't shake off. Why now? Why more than two months later? Why did you mock me when I showed you the ring , after telling me countless times you wanted to marry me? Why did you reach out in October, two months after our break up? After I told you not to worry that'll never look for you, and had asked you numorous times to never contact me again. You only respect when its convenient. I'll never forgive you or your family for what they did. You go from calling me several times to just texting three daya prior to our breakup when you went to the beach with your family? My aunt suspects you were with your ex. You only sent me a pic of you in a bikini when I asked how you were doing. What happened to all the things you said and promised? You left me in shambles and I'm still picking up the pieces, almost lost my job, almost lost my sanity, and almost lost my company.
lostsoul4286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2017, 1:10 PM   #1012
Established Member

(sorry need to post my message in my own language, I was so close on sending him this)

Hej, hur mår du? Jag saknar dig väldigt mycket. Jag tänker på dig varje dag. det gör så ont att inte få vara med dig. Det känns som jag dör långsamt inom mig att en del av min själv slitits av. Jag vill inget annat än att få vara med dig
Darkchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2017, 8:32 PM   #1013
Established Member

I spoke my peace, now I will toss it out.

Last edited by Highndry; 4th November 2017 at 9:38 PM..
Highndry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2017, 4:14 AM   #1014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkchan View Post
(sorry need to post my message in my own language, I was so close on sending him this)

Hej, hur mår du? Jag saknar dig väldigt mycket. Jag tänker på dig varje dag. det gör så ont att inte få vara med dig. Det känns som jag dör långsamt inom mig att en del av min själv slitits av. Jag vill inget annat än att få vara med dig
Hej Darkchan, jeg genkender din danske, selvom jeg bruger Google Translate til at svare! Jeg ønsker dig godt i din helbredelse, og minde om, at vi alle på Loveshack går gennem samme rejse. Du er ikke alene. x
Fever of love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2017, 5:25 AM   #1015

When will this end

It's been almost 5 months since we broke up. I think about her constantly, even though I wish to God that I could stop. The simple thought of her makes me melt inside, and remembering her quirks and mannerisms is a good way to make myself cry (I am an adult male, no shame). About a month ago I tried to reconcile, I thought that what we had was worth trying to save. She disagreed, and I found out a day later that she has a new boyfriend. I know the hope is gone, but my mind won't accept it. My subconscious brain constantly tells me that this will work out, that she will come back to me eventually... simply put it's hell on earth.
Highndry likes this.
Gezalmem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2017, 8:39 AM   #1016
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fever of love View Post
Hej Darkchan, jeg genkender din danske, selvom jeg bruger Google Translate til at svare! Jeg ønsker dig godt i din helbredelse, og minde om, at vi alle på Loveshack går gennem samme rejse. Du er ikke alene. x
Thank you for you reply! I wrote in Swedish but I do understand Dannish as well. It made me smile reading your answer as it chaught me by suprise
Darkchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2017, 9:27 AM   #1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkchan View Post
Thank you for you reply! I wrote in Swedish but I do understand Dannish as well. It made me smile reading your answer as it chaught me by suprise

Mitt nöje, Darkchan, jag är glad att jag gav dig ett leende ... håller det på ämnet, min ex var från Köpenhamn, och så jag pratar inte danska, men jag trodde jag kände igen manuset. Av misstag! Jag önskar dig bra på din jurney.
Fever of love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2017, 8:17 PM   #1018
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gezalmem View Post
It's been almost 5 months since we broke up. I think about her constantly, even though I wish to God that I could stop. The simple thought of her makes me melt inside, and remembering her quirks and mannerisms is a good way to make myself cry (I am an adult male, no shame). About a month ago I tried to reconcile, I thought that what we had was worth trying to save. She disagreed, and I found out a day later that she has a new boyfriend. I know the hope is gone, but my mind won't accept it. My subconscious brain constantly tells me that this will work out, that she will come back to me eventually... simply put it's hell on earth.
Sorry to hear that, it's got to be painful. That's like a worst nightmare sort of scenario.
Highndry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2017, 2:30 PM   #1019
Established Member

"Has she read this?", they keep asking me.
I think, "Why would she have to? She lived it. She was there."

And you were there.. as much as you could be. Between sobrieties, between catalysts, between pen and paper, between tongue and teeth, and something I haven't said yet.
Between "have you read this?" and knowing it was the end from the start.
Frostedflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2017, 10:37 PM   #1020

So my big 26th birthday is in a couple hours, my first one without you in the last few years. I don't expect to hear from you and thats okay... Id rather I didn't have that interfere with me having a good day. You owe me absolutely nothing and were not much more than strangers at this point.

I did have some sadness come over me at work tonight, I just miss you sometimes.. or who I thought you were I suppose. It just hits me like a brick wall and I get that stupid sinking feeling... I think its just because I feel sad that.. Im still feeling sad if that makes sense?

Something else I've been noticing, a few people I work with have gone through breakups since mine and every last one of them has hooked up with their exes a couple times after their breakups. Am I in the minority in thinking thats a terrible idea? I mean you asked me to come over a couple weeks after our breakup and I refused, is that what you were looking for? just something I wonder about.

Well anyways, I hope tomorrows a better day and I'm not feeling so depressed... it is my birthday after all... If I hear from you, I know its going to throw me off so... we'll see what happens...
Jsos91 is offline   Reply With Quote