Thought i was over her!

JimmyJones89

JimmyJones89

My gf split up with me 2 and half months ago. The first month was really hard but then i kind of got over it, so i thought. Anyway today i find out she has a new boyfriend and the relationship started 2 weeks after we split up and now i feel like crap!!

She moved away for work and 3 months after this we split. The last month she was getting really distant and kept blaming it on work. But now i know why, because she was seeing someone else.

Now i feel like I'm back to square one, after so much progress!

Meeting other girls is so hard, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Finding out your ex is with someone new can be even more devastating than being dumped initially.

Try to focus on other things besides her, otherwise your mind tends to get in this endless loop where you picture her in your mind, doing the things she did with you but now with someone else and that's just self destructive and pointless.

Why is it so hard to meet other girls? That sounds like a problem with you, and if so, you have the power to fix it.

SoThatHappened

Hard truths on their way from my experience:

(These may not be true, but I doubt they're not)

She met someone (possibly a coworker) before you guys split up.

She was at least emotionally cheating on you with him. They didn't expose the relationship until after 2 weeks from your breakup, but they were at least considering it if not full-blown cheating. It happened the SECOND she got distant.

Once you realize these things, it's going to hurt. Badly. But it's going to rip off the bandaid and make you move on.

Also, relationships that start with that foundation almost always breakup.

Exercise. Cry. Feel like Sh*t. Exercise some more. Make positive changes, even if it's to spite her.