I feel so stupid.

Jesse101

So I have this girl I met at work, my friends said she thought I was cute and wanted to train me for my new job. I thought I should go for her because she's really cute and if she said I was cute then why not. I texted her one night saying I meant to get her number but forgot and a friend gave It to me and if that was alright and that I didn't was to sound creepy. she replied with it was all good. than I asked her what was up. and I have yet to get a reply. I feel so stupid. I probably should of done it but I couldn't sit around wondering if there could be anything. I don't know if I should text her again since its been a day or what. I just don't get why she wouldn't text me back. the first reply I got with in like 4 minutes. I made a fool of myself, putting my self out there and it blew up. any suggestions.

• Author
.....nothing ventured....nothing gained

Just sucks you know. Everything that I didn't want to happen... happened. blew up right in my face and I knew it would. just took a shot in the dark I guess. don't know if I should take it for a loss or keep trying. I don't want to give up that easy because I really feel something. But I don't want to make it worse. sorry, don't mean to annoy you with this but I got to tell someone.

Just sucks you know. Everything that I didn't want to happen... happened. blew up right in my face and I knew it would. just took a shot in the dark I guess. don't know if I should take it for a loss or keep trying. I don't want to give up that easy because I really feel something. But I don't want to make it worse. sorry, don't mean to annoy you with this but I got to tell someone.

I'd just give it some time for awhile. See how she acts in person. If you'd done nothing, a year from now you'd be kick yourself in the ass. And it's far from decided either way.

Making a pass long after first meeting can be more awkward unless you have grown closer over time.

Stage5Clinger

you shouldn't feel stupid. If she was interested this is exactly how something could have started. She's just not interested and doesn't want to have to say that directly (you know -- just in case you win the lottery or something)

• Author
you shouldn't feel stupid. If she was interested this is exactly how something could have started. She's just not interested and doesn't want to have to say that directly (you know -- just in case you win the lottery or something)

But I do. the only reason I went for it is because she said that I was cute. I mean I don't think a girl would not text someone she thinks is cute right? I don't know, thanks for the reply tho.

Stage5Clinger
But I do. the only reason I went for it is because she said that I was cute. I mean I don't think a girl would not text someone she thinks is cute right? I don't know, thanks for the reply tho.

Girls are fickle creatures. She could have a boyfriend for all we know. Actions always speak louder than words. Girls can tell you everything you want to hear but if they aren't showing it then it's all a lie.

• Author
I'd just give it some time for awhile. See how she acts in person. If you'd done nothing, a year from now you'd be kick yourself in the ass. And it's far from decided either way.

Making a pass long after first meeting can be more awkward unless you have grown closer over time.

Yeah I guess the pain just comes with the territory. that was the first time I actually put myself out there to a girl. But hey you miss 100% shot you don't take. Right? aha.

• Like 1
  • Author
Girls are fickle creatures. She could have a boyfriend for all we know. Actions always speak louder than words. Girls can tell you everything you want to hear but if they aren't showing it then it's all a lie.

Yeah your right man, thank for the help I really appreciate it. maybe next time right.