Need tips on moving on....

Wakingup85

Hi all,

Will try keep this as brief as possible. ...I was with the woman whom I counted as 'the one' for a couple of years. In the last 8 months of the relationship I did not spend as much time as I should have done with her, I had a lot of issues over custody of my daughter frim a previous relationship.

One day my now ex decided that it was over, she said she would always love me in some way, but she can't get over how distant I'd been and had to walk away. I then found out that less than a week after that she is with someone else, already been sleeping with him and they are pretty much loved up. I full acknowledge I drove her away, but I can't stop loving her. She's obviously found someone else to transfer her feelings to and that how she is coping. (It came out that she been chatting to this guy for a whlie so he's obviously been lined up so she could move to him).

I just can't get over her...that was just over a month ago, Ibe lost weight.....even my friends are fed up with me becuase I'm such a downer and I don't know what to do.

We work in the same place so I can't cut her out completely, and I am occasionally hearing bits about them being out together, enjoying life...and that he's now picking up her kids from school etc. It's all killing me and not getting any better. She's even recently told my best friend that she really did (emphasise did) love me and thought we'd be together forever.

I can't stop punishing myself, I know it was my behaviour that mad it all end, and I don't know how to get past that. I'm not a good catch or anything like that and I'm so scared that I won't find anyone like her again, and right now I don't even know if I want to.

So yeh...basically devasted as I lost her due to my own fault, and twisted knife that she's already in love/sleeping with someone else.

Any tips?

LoveIsMyReligion

I'm doing something everyday to improve who I am. I'll go to the gym every other day, then on rest days I'll read a few chapters from my book about happiness and positive psychology. Just do anything and everything to improve your self confidence because after a break-up that's what's usually shot to hell.