Worst things your ex ever did/said to you

Eighty_nine

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I thought it could be helpful. When i was getting over my ex and desperate to contact him (knowing he'd probably talk to me/see me/sleep with me anytime, but continue being an as*shole), I'd write lists of all the bad things he'd done or said. Over and over these lists. and they SERIOUSLY helped. Here are some:

-Had sex with me within hours after coming home from a date with someone else that I didn't know about

-Told me I was a ****ty friend to others (sooooo far from the truth. HE is a bad friend)

-Called me "crazy" any time I expressed any kind of negative emotion

-Didn't want our friends to know about us

-I finished grad school on the same day as my 28th birthday, which he knew about. he messaged me that day with NO MENTION of either my graduation OR my birthday

-After the breakup, randomly hugged me when we ran into each other one day and then was a d*ck when I texted him after

-Regularly blew up my phone with texts if I didn't answer him but also ignored my texts whenever he felt like it

Annnnnnd there's lots more I'm sure. This is just what i can remember right now. Now you, go!

finalendeavor
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I thought it could be helpful. When i was getting over my ex and desperate to contact him (knowing he'd probably talk to me/see me/sleep with me anytime, but continue being an as*shole), I'd write lists of all the bad things he'd done or said. Over and over these lists. and they SERIOUSLY helped. Here are some:

-Had sex with me within hours after coming home from a date with someone else that I didn't know about

-Told me I was a ****ty friend to others (sooooo far from the truth. HE is a bad friend)

-Called me "crazy" any time I expressed any kind of negative emotion

-Didn't want our friends to know about us

-I finished grad school on the same day as my 28th birthday, which he knew about. he messaged me that day with NO MENTION of either my graduation OR my birthday

-After the breakup, randomly hugged me when we ran into each other one day and then was a d*ck when I texted him after

-Regularly blew up my phone with texts if I didn't answer him but also ignored my texts whenever he felt like it

Annnnnnd there's lots more I'm sure. This is just what i can remember right now. Now you, go!

Oh jeez. This will be interesting. The worst thing he ever said to me, has to be, "I dunno. I'm just not feelin' it", for the reason why he left me. The indifference was scathing. He'd also compare my body to his sister's. This is my most recent breakup, and the most painful because he was usually always so nice and supportive during the relationship, so it's hard for me to see him as a complete and total douche. I do sometimes feel like he was only interested in me sexually, even thought he tried to act like that wasn't the case. He would be consistently overly sexual with me (particularly early on) and always asked for many pictures, and if I wasn't mega receptive, I felt like he would get slightly distant. He was so weird, in retrospect.

I had another ex, that told me he could tell that I hated him just by looking into my eyes. Of course, this was right before I dumped him, after a year of him sexually and mentally abusing me. He would take pictures/ videos of my naked body during unwanted sexual acts without my knowledge. He would also try to dictate what I wore, telling me I couldn't wear shorts, revealing tops, etc. Of course I laughed in his face and did it anyways, so he would tell me that I was subconsciously only dressing that way to "attract attention", and that people were "judging me". I remember him ruining several evenings and treating me poorly because I wore something he thought would attract too much male attention. He would dictate what he thought was appropriate by asking me things like, "well, if you were in a school, would they let you wear that?" It was honestly horrific. I dumped his ass so hard and never, ever looked back.

She used to be this perfectly kind and sweet angel when we were together for three years. So the things she said cut really really deep...

"I know you're in pain. I really don't see why I have to be in pain too."

"I should have left you two years ago."

"I could have made this work if I wanted it to. But I don't want it to."

"You're like this broken shoe. I used to like you enough to want to repair the shoe and continue to wear it, but now I see that I don't even like the shoe at all, and I should just throw it away." So yeah I got thrown away.

"I know you're really good to me and you're willing to change your bad habits, but I really don't want to wait for you to do that."

Maybe they don't seem that harsh, but she was never ever like that and they cut really really deep. This is from a person I would literally have been willing to die for, who I would have waited an eternity for.

I'm not going to make a list, I don't think that would be right, what keeps me from going back is telling myself that her actions don't match up to her words, every genuine meaningful thing she ever said/says is a lie, she used to go back on things said and done so many times that its impossible to take any meaning from her words, believing in her is a dangerous thing to do, I long for the days where my heart and mind can live and feel at ease, all is well, all is peaceful, that ain't going to come from being around her, that can only come now from being away from me, it hurts like nothing else but one day, guaranteed, I will find the peace I've sought after.

StrangerThanFiction

-He lied about his marital status. Only found out the truth when I saw the divorce papers that his wife served him.

-He lied about his age. And everything else he could get away with.

-He stole money from me to buy drugs.

-He stole my credit card and used it to sign himself up on a hook-up site.

-He is a dead beat dad to his children.

-He rarely ever had money to help with rent, bills, or food so it was me footing the cost for everything the majority of the time we lived together.

-He hit me, more than once. He almost got convicted of assault over it once, but I got scared and chickened out.

-He cheated on me for at least two years with the woman he left me for. And that's just the one I know of. I can pretty much guarantee now that he cheated on me every chance he got.

There's more, but those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Wow, looking at that list...I can't...even remember why I stayed with him for so long...

My first wife took 3 photo albums from me. One was when I was at Fort Benning Ga, Fort Ord Ca. The second was the album of photos from when I was in Vietnam and the third was when i was in Germany.

She also took all the commendations I earned. All my medals and ribbons from national defense, the two Vietnam medals, good conduct medal, 2 purple heart medals and combat infantry badge and the two medals I earned from the firing range. Why? because she felt like it when we got divorced. The judge called her everything but a women for it saying it was lower then low. Never forgave her for that. They had no value to her and did it just to be a pain in the ass

mitchapalooza

He text me "why dont you just go back to sucking old men's **dirty word**- for trips and money"

Referring to my ex from 3 years ago who took me to Tahoe ONCE. He did have money but.... I never talked to or about him. The rich guy was crazy. I don't even know how he knew about that. What a jerk ?

"Its not cheating if me and you were in the talking phase "( she had sex with someone else in the talking phase)

"He is just my friend "

"I would never hurt again" ( did about 4more time lol)

"I am going to try and make this work"

my list could go on for days but my ex is the biggest liar ,cheater ,and whatever u think of she done everything bad you could think of and still played the " guilty game"

• Like 1

Worst thing he ever did to me was give me an infinite period of silent treatment. Actually, probably the worst thing anyone has every done to me as I have never suffered so much for so long.

• Like 2

Problem is that there's too many to count. Once our relationship started falling apart she would just verbally lash out at me.

Even when the situation didn't involve me, she needed someone to take it out on. She found me to be a suitable target.

"You're pathetic. This just proves that you're one of the sheeple among the masses" - She was a very spiritual person, which tended to clash with some of my ideals. It would have been fine if she didn't resort to insulting me every time I gave an opinion. Which she would ask for in the first place...

When we broke up, I cut off all contact with her. She still harassed me through text since I didn't block her number, just deleted her. So I just changed my phone number. Problem solved.

Remembering all that she did to me during the last leg of our relationship, it's easy to remember why she's an ex.