To everyone wanting their ex back

Lingo1

Heres my story this isn't my first time i am back to help anyone and everyone that needs help ,but here is my story ..

So basically to sum things up quick and easy i had a ex she left me for someone she kept feeding me false hope that we would go out by saying i love you, i miss you and etc but turn around and act like she didn't care ,but i fell for it until one day i couldn't take it anymore and moved on. I ended up finding someone new but that didn't last very long ( me and that girl are friends btw),but enough of her so i said i would give me ex that left me a second chance WORST DECISION I COULD HAVE MADE . She came back as a whole new person wouldn't hear from her for days, always has an excuse to not see me ,she even had sex with someone else while we were in the "talking phase" i try to deal with everything ,but then i gave up i left her go .

Trust me everyone may feel like that need their ex back in their life but there is a reason why you should just move on and try your best don't be like me and take your ex back just back u wanted to try , or give her a second chance when u both are single your ex will never be the same person u once dated why because she dated someone else so when she comes back to you it will be a entire different person most of the time just live life for your happiness get your SH** together before going into a next relationship right now i have been single for about 8 months but i am talking to someone new and taking it slow use my life as a lesson your ex and u didn't make it for a reason don't pray and hope you guys come back

Heres my story :http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/491097-its-been-2-months-since-we-broke-up-we-spoke-update