good days and bad days

Firstheartbreaksux

Firstheartbreaksux

I usually find myself struggling through the work day. We used to text all day everyday, about nothing, about her day or mine or just anything. I have been fantasizing about seeing her out somewhere and just taking her by the hand, telling her yeah let's just keep ignoring each other, but we both know it wasn't supposed to end this way.

I still argue with myself on if I want her back or not. She kept a pretty big secret in my opinion. That's in another one of my posts. I still find myself hoping and checking to see if she texted when I know better.

Yesterday was a good day though. I've reconnected with a few female friends from my past, no romance there though. I did post a couple of new pictures and got a bit of an ego boost. I have thought about reaching out to girls I've had on my fb for sometime but i think I'm just looking for a rebound relationship and I don't want that, guess I'm still being loyal to my ex.

It was also my daughter's birthday yesterday and it was a great day, but i couldn't help but wonder how it would've been with my ex. They loved her so much.

It's day 12 NC, and it is getting easier, the pain is there but it's not overwhelming. Although I still don't have much motivation to do much, my mind is slowly starting to accept how things are. Still waiting on my heart to catch up. I have a NC thread up from day one, and i have made progress, you will too. Chin up.

• Like 1