I want answers!

Imonlyhuman

Imonlyhuman

I think I'm coping okay, could be better by not thinking about her as much. I haven't talked to her in quite some time. When we did bump into each other, she didn't acknowledge me or say hi when I said hi so that still gets to me.

I so bad want to ask questions and get answers because I don't deserve the way she's been with me after the break up. She did me wrong by talking to another guy when we were dating. I know it's best not to talk because it will make me look bad and desperate but I want answers.

I probably won't ever get answers?

StalwartMind

You probably wont get answers, at least ones that you are hoping for. While I'm fully in favor of decency and especially explaining people if they should do something I'm not happy with, the reality is that non of us are actually owed anything. The best we can "hope" for is that the people we get involved with, will treat us in a respectful way. All too often though this is simply not the case, because we all have such varied views on what is acceptable.

Look, you won't get answers. Even if you did, they probably wouldn't be the truth. She will tell you what she wants you to hear. Not the truth.

Just an idea here but if you're not likely to get answers and if you do, they're likely not to be the truth - then why don't you just make up some answers that best serve you? I know, you're reading this and are going like "Mrin, that's crazy. You can't just make stuff up!" Oh yes you can. You do it all the time.

The guy in the nice car who cut you off in traffic? You made up a story (and totally believed it) that he was a rich arrogant bastard and because his car was nicer than yours he felt he could do it.

The friend you were texting with and then text conversation abruptly stopped? Ya, you made up a story that you said something that offended your friend. And you believed it.

I could go on and on. The guy in the car? Ya, he was a doctor and is rushing to the hospital for emergency surgery to save the life of an orphan. Your friend? Her phone decided to apply an update to its OS.

So why would this situation be any different? Find a story that works for you and believe it.