I miss her so bad i wish she could talk to me

Arda199

i've been in 7 weeks NC after she dumped me, she didn't treat me right and she's an awful human being who just keep lying to me all the time :(

I don't know why i miss her and can't stop thinking about her, is this normal? It's been 7 weeks and i'm still not over her. What should i do? I'm afraid if i contacted her she will reply with something will get me more despaired :(

you know you should stick to no contact.

you've made it so far already. 7 weeks is awesome. keep going. if she truly is awful and a liar, then what good will become of contacting her? she's shown these past 7 wks she's not thinking of you, so just keep moving on, and it's okay to still have thoughts and feelings.

yes your feelings are normal but you do not need to do anything but keep yourself occupied and not break no contact in any form. do not spy on her social media and just hang tight. it can and will get better in time.

you deserve an honest person.

tldr: don't break NC!!!

• Author
you know you should stick to no contact.

you've made it so far already. 7 weeks is awesome. keep going. if she truly is awful and a liar, then what good will become of contacting her? she's shown these past 7 wks she's not thinking of you, so just keep moving on, and it's okay to still have thoughts and feelings.

yes your feelings are normal but you do not need to do anything but keep yourself occupied and not break no contact in any form. do not spy on her social media and just hang tight. it can and will get better in time.

you deserve an honest person.

tldr: don't break NC!!!

Just a week befotr she dumps me she said that she cant live without me and how much she cared and loved me...

it just the whole breaking up thing doesn't make any sense

Pretty much anything she says will upset you. If she's friendly towards you... you'll feel bad. If she's mean towards you... you'll feel bad. If she ignores you... you'll feel bad. See where I'm getting ? Nothing good can come from contacting a ex who broke it off with you. It's a hopeless case and you have NOTHING to gain.

So don't do anything. Don't text her and don't agonize over what if and why it happened. Just focus on yourself and things that are important to you.

• Like 1
Just a week befotr she dumps me she said that she cant live without me and how much she cared and loved me...

it just the whole breaking up thing doesn't make any sense

Happened to me too mate, 2 days before she broke up with me, told me she loved me, told me I was the best, sent me love emoticons over Facebook, was planning on coming down to stay over for a few days. 2 days later broke up with me.

You were fooled by love just like me into believing words speak louder than actions. We like to think the saying 'actions speak louder than words' is obvious but sometimes love blinds us to that.

Lesson learned.

• Author

Well how long does it takes for you guys to get over it? It's been 7 weeks, yes i feel better each week but it still hurts so bad i just keep having this feeling where i just want to lay on bed and cry especially in whenever i wake up.

I just hope this is normal :(

i've been in 7 weeks NC after she dumped me, she didn't treat me right and she's an awful human being who just keep lying to me all the time :(

My Ex screwed me over a few times. Everything she told me was pretty much a lie.One of those times she really F'd me over and I still took her back. She eventually broke our engagement so she could be free to have sex with everyone in Sacremento. Even after all the heartache she put me through I still was wanting her back. WTF is wrong with me?

It's hard, but you have to cut these people who treat us lower than pond scum out of your life. Screw them, we deserve much better. We deserve to be treated with respect. These narcissist think they can do whatever they want.

• Like 2
  • Author
My Ex screwed me over a few times. Everything she told me was pretty much a lie.One of those times she really F'd me over and I still took her back. She eventually broke our engagement so she could be free to have sex with everyone in Sacremento. Even after all the heartache she put me through I still was wanting her back. WTF is wrong with me?

It's hard, but you have to cut these people who treat us lower than pond scum out of your life. Screw them, we deserve much better. We deserve to be treated with respect. These narcissist think they can do whatever they want.

I would never taker her back but i still miss her i really wish i turned her down when seemed into me for the first time

I would never taker her back but i still miss her i really wish i turned her down when seemed into me for the first time

It's crazy how we can still hold love for people who have nothing but contempt for us. It's sad. :[

• Like 2
  • Author
It's crazy how we can still hold love for people who have nothing but contempt for us. It's sad. :[

I just hope i can get over it soon i can't stand living like this anymore

StuckInAHole
I just hope i can get over it soon i can't stand living like this anymore

It is devastating to lose someone you love so I feel you man. I'm currently going through a divorce and it is extremely hard. She cheated on me and constantly lies about everything and yet I still love this woman. I knew that I could never trust her again so I initiate the divorce. Submitting the papers this week but my heart still desire her and still want to take her back.

Every time I get a text message from her, it is regarding our son or the divorce papers and let me tell you, not matter what it's about, it always brings you down. What I'm trying to say is stick to NC. Nothing good will come out of contacting your ex. You are holding on to hope and believe that everything may work itself out eventually. The sooner you can start to realize that life goes on with or without her, the faster you will heal and move on.

• Author
It is devastating to lose someone you love so I feel you man. I'm currently going through a divorce and it is extremely hard. She cheated on me and constantly lies about everything and yet I still love this woman. I knew that I could never trust her again so I initiate the divorce. Submitting the papers this week but my heart still desire her and still want to take her back.

Every time I get a text message from her, it is regarding our son or the divorce papers and let me tell you, not matter what it's about, it always brings you down. What I'm trying to say is stick to NC. Nothing good will come out of contacting your ex. You are holding on to hope and believe that everything may work itself out eventually. The sooner you can start to realize that life goes on with or without her, the faster you will heal and move on.

Wow it must be hard for you man :/ i'm so sorry to hear that it.

I won't contact her regardless of any reason she saud that she don't want me anymore? Good, she got it i'm moving on now