Its breaking my heart really missing her

biggles6087

biggles6087

Well I was dating a girl for about 2 months but we started of been really good friends 10 months before that, anyway she dumped me cause of some issues on her side but still wanted to be friends.

I wasn't happy with it I wanted to walk away but she kept on stringing me along I found out out she was seen someone else on the side I was crushed,after she gave me false hope making me believe that we still had a chance to sort things out and promised me she wouldn't see anyone else I made the same promise.

When I found out she wasn't telling the truth we had a terrible fight she just threw me on the dump heap as if she never really cared, we blocked each other on social networks I deleted her number deleted any photos of us , but now after two weeks of strict Nc from my side I'm finding myself terrible missing her now that things have calmed down.

Altho she has treated me quite badly I'm willing to forgive but I'm finding myself trapped cause my mates will go nuts if I ever speak to her again. I do try to keep busy and looking after myself I'm still missing her something rotten it wasn't all that bad when we were together,I feel like that there is something missing from my life and it is her.

I am trying to move on by chatting new girls have a coffee date next week and a few hooks up planned my mates wives are setting me up on a few blind dates to, I also started new hobbies and going back to college in September for a massive career change learning to drive.Even doing all these wonderful thing she still lodged there in my mind and I'm still in hope for that one day she might reach out.

Has anyone any advice on handle this please cause its really getting me down

Thanks Biggs.

Edited by biggles6087
clearing up typos

First off I feel for you, im sure you must be going through hell at the moment. However based on what you listed you're doing literally everything right to move your life forward and move on. Going back to school, keeping busy, meeting new girls and going on dates, etc. This is all anyone can suggest for you here. There is no magic solution to get over someone you love unfortunately. Time is the only thing that will give you that.

What I do recommend is every time you think of her or are tempted to reach out just think to yourself 1. She is the one who ****ed up 2. She started seeing someone else, not me 3. She lied and strung me along then cast me aside without a single care.

You're mental image of her and "what you and her could be" is a false projection that's going to hold you back. She might be fun to be around, beautiful, etc but the fact remains that she had scumbag'd you over and over again. Girls like that do not come back.. And quite frankly you should not want her back. Trust your friends. They've seen what a bitch she is while you're blinded by your feelings for her. They don't have blinders on and know she's bad news for you.

The quickest way to get past it is to go on dates and meet other girls. I guarantee you the second you're with another girl and you see she's interested in you, and those initial crush feelings take over, that's when you'll know you're past the ex bitch. Good luck man. And remember... No matter what, DO NOT contact her or reach out. That will just send you back down the rabbit hole.

• Like 1
  • Author
biggles6087
First off I feel for you, im sure you must be going through hell at the moment. However based on what you listed you're doing literally everything right to move your life forward and move on. Going back to school, keeping busy, meeting new girls and going on dates, etc. This is all anyone can suggest for you here. There is no magic solution to get over someone you love unfortunately. Time is the only thing that will give you that.

What I do recommend is every time you think of her or are tempted to reach out just think to yourself 1. She is the one who ****ed up 2. She started seeing someone else, not me 3. She lied and strung me along then cast me aside without a single care.

You're mental image of her and "what you and her could be" is a false projection that's going to hold you back. She might be fun to be around, beautiful, etc but the fact remains that she had scumbag'd you over and over again. Girls like that do not come back.. And quite frankly you should not want her back. Trust your friends. They've seen what a bitch she is while you're blinded by your feelings for her. They don't have blinders on and know she's bad news for you.

The quickest way to get past it is to go on dates and meet other girls. I guarantee you the second you're with another girl and you see she's interested in you, and those initial crush feelings take over, that's when you'll know you're past the ex bitch. Good luck man. And remember... No matter what, DO NOT contact her or reach out. That will just send you back down the rabbit hole.

Thank you mate will do it is going to be tough going as I never got a sorry after helping her through some really tough times to I suppose I done all I could.

What would he saying sorry do for you? It's not going to give you any closure of make you feel better about how things ended. You only want her to say sorry because you want her to realize that she screwed up and made a mistake by dumping you. Unfortunately that's never going to happen. Sorry if that's too blunt but wanting her to apologize is just your excuse for forgiving her and trying to get back together.

You need to come to terms with the truth and that's the fact that this girl doesn't care for you the same way you care for her and she's not going to suddenly realize that and come running back with an apology to work things out with you.

Keep your head up, you're not the first to be hung up on a girl. You're not gonna be the last. It's gonna suck until you find a new challenging girl to go after. Once you have that it's all gravy.

• Author
biggles6087
What would he saying sorry do for you? It's not going to give you any closure of make you feel better about how things ended. You only want her to say sorry because you want her to realize that she screwed up and made a mistake by dumping you. Unfortunately that's never going to happen. Sorry if that's too blunt but wanting her to apologize is just your excuse for forgiving her and trying to get back together.

You need to come to terms with the truth and that's the fact that this girl doesn't care for you the same way you care for her and she's not going to suddenly realize that and come running back with an apology to work things out with you.

Keep your head up, you're not the first to be hung up on a girl. You're not gonna be the last. It's gonna suck until you find a new challenging girl to go after. Once you have that it's all gravy.

Thank you very tough weekend hung around with mate but still ended up feeling lonely hate been like this.