ugh

thekarmacist

thekarmacist

2&1/2 months silence in both directions. 7 year relationship. yesterday i sent him an email that wished him happy birthday.

silence. is a relationship of that duration that easy to forget? sure feels like it.

2&1/2 months silence in both directions. 7 year relationship. yesterday i sent him an email that wished him happy birthday.

silence. is a relationship of that duration that easy to forget? sure feels like it.

Of course it's not easy to forget. I'm sure he appreciated you taking the time to send him the B-day wish.

He just wants to heal and continue to move forward in his life. Don't take it personal. Lots of people vanish from an ex for self preservation reasons. They know having any contact will prevent them from healing 100%.

Stay NC and continue to heal and move on yourself.

I'm sorry. Silence is the worst!

Start again.

Don't forget how this feels when you're tempted to break nc next time.

Chronograph

Sorry you experienced this. I can relate to your feeling. I don't understand either why after such a long time of being the closest most intimate loving people you cannot even say "hi, how are you?" "happy birthday" "thanks". It's so awkward! My foolish little heart will never understand that.

... but hey, maybe you will still get a reply after a few days. Who knows, maybe it just shows that he's not sure how to deal with contact now.

• Like 2