so im the idiot that said he was over her..

bamaguy20

so i think im over my ex, things are getting better i hardly think of her..and then today i wake up and feel absolutly awful again...I had a dream about her and all this bull****, and I just woke up feeling awful...what the hell is going on? We were together since we were 18 for almost 2 years and have been broken up for 10 months. Natuarlly things were awful in the beginning, but improved...about 2 months ago they improved to the point where I had no feelings for her. She is dating an older guy now, and while that necessarily doesnt bother me, its just the whole idea that she has someone, and I have no one right now that gets me.....and when that happens, I start feeling like I used to and wanting her back..help.

be strong and realize your life has gone on without her and can continue.

Also dont feel jealous she is with someone. For all you know the guy beats the crap out of her every tuesday night while watching the amazing race.

savethedrama4allama
Originally posted by Weird

Also dont feel jealous she is with someone. For all you know the guy beats the crap out of her every tuesday night while watching the amazing race.

Dude, that was just wrong.

Originally posted by savethedrama4yrmama

Dude, that was just wrong.

Yeah it would be wrong if that guy is doing it. Not wrong for me to merely suggest that her relationship may not be all great so no need to be jealous that she is with a guy.

• Author
Originally posted by savethedrama4yrmama

To suggest that someone should be relieved of jealousy at the thought of his ex being beaten by her new boyfriend is what is wrong.

I could see how some people would take what he said as wrong, but for me, it just made me laugh...i dont think he meant it in the literal sense. in either case, i still feel like ive gone 6 months backwards

hahaha i laughed tooo...not because i hope that someone is getting beatin by someone....just because it is funny that WEIRD knew that amazing race was on tuesday and worked that into his joke.....very witty and i appreciate that!.

yeah, man dont sweat what she has....if you were a good bf then one day she will regret not keeping you..and hopefully, you, like me, are confident 100% in the way you treated and loved her. if you are then i am sure she wont find someone with more love for her than you....so she hasnt forgotten you and while you may never get back together with her, rest assured that you did your best at the time and the next woman will benefit from your learning exp....you sound like you are doing well except for this relapse..

just keep positive bc it is XMAS and that probably is part of it....

just be the best you you can be and live with that ....

Originally posted by Weird

be strong and realize your life has gone on without her and can continue.

Cracked me up too, thanks for the laugh, it was needed. :D