Working with ex how do i treat her? [M23][F20]

We broke up for 3 weeks and our relationship last for 2 years. We were engage .

We broke twice. She left me once for someonelse and I broke up with her in our second round because she ask for space (gave her 1 week) she cant see future , act distant, I became a BETA, she doesnt want to marry me and want to still enjoy being alone.

So i just walk away. Damn you use to love me so much but whatever. Maybe me being so nice is what push her away.

Unfortunately , we work together. but I work at night and she work at day so we basicaly dont have to see eachother for a whole day. just for a few minutes. someday we dont see eachother.

How do i treat her? She hurt me actually.

I never became abusive to her.

She's the only one who always leaving me. never cheat on her. she left me for someone else at first. but we end in good term exchange our goodbye words and thats the story.

Am i doing the right thing? Whenever i am running to her i just greet her and walk away.

Or sometimes I will just wave and never look back. But she wont do anything she wil jsut look in my eyes and move on.

Dunno if i should do the same thing to her? or continue what i am doing?

tl;dr: Workign together with ex. I am waving and walk away, sometimes i greet her goodmorning and walk away but she wont do anything just look in my eyes. Should i do the same?

You treat her professionally.

You don't have to say hi. You certainly aren't obligated to have small talk.

You simply walk past her without saying anything or acknowledging her. Treat her like a stranger: sort of aware that she is there so you don't physically walk into her but no interaction.

If you need to speak for work related reasons, state your business in an even tone of voice & be especially polite with the please & thank yous. More of a formal manners type of thing.