Today is her birthday. Need support

So my ex of 4 years, who was my first love and me hers, and also first sexual partner, basically left me in September, started dating this guy immediately. She had done this before 2 years prior but after 2 months she contacted me saying she was sorry. I asked her why she wanted me back when all I had heard from her friends was how great everything was and how happy she was. She just told me that "no matter how great he was, he just wasn't you. Anyway, she came back in October after I reached out after about a month of NC. We decided to take it slow and she agreed but after a week she said she wanted to get back together and that she loved me and showed all kinds of small acts of love. 3 weeks later she changes her mind and leaves me for the last time. 2 weeks later I see her with another guy. They are now in a relationship since then. As you can guess I was crushed. She even went on a vacation with this dude just about a month after we broke up.

She basically cut me out after breaking up and blocked me everywhere and even had her dad call me to threaten me to not contact her again or he will call the police. I had only contacted 2 times since the break up with almost a month space between each and the last time before the call was when I was about to delete her number but accidentally called but hung up, but the call had apparently gone through.

I was hurt not only that I had been left and replaced immediately I had to cope with the fact that she treated me like dirt and had her whole family treat me as if I was an abusive boyfriend when I had always done my best to take care of her for four years.

I never contacted her again after that call from her dad and that was in January.

I took comfort in the fact that i might have been a rebound at first and that what she felt for me was real and how she really loved me but felt there were too many issues she couldn't deal with. But now its been over 6 months. This guy really seems to have what I was lacking and it seems like her family loves him which is important to her. I have accepted that it isn't a rebound and that she simply didn't love me and moved on so quickly because of that.

It's her birthday today. I won't contact her. But I would lie if I didn't want to. I still miss her. I still hurt. Would love some support today. Thanks.

brokengirl85

You know you should not contact her. You know you deserve better.

Keep your hard work, this too shall pass