Blocked

j_mysterio

j_mysterio

So I recently tried to get a hold of the ex to just talk. I'm missing my old friend. I know I'm an idiot but I truly have no romantic feelings for her anymore... Just miss the friendship. I know some will say "she's not the same person she was" but I think she would be if she opened up.

I was blocked due to an interaction we had (making out and a little more while she had a bf) she told me at the time she had 0 feelings for her boyfriend. Well... I'm still blocked and she's still dating him (someone is going to highlight that lol).

what is her motive for blocking me? Legit hates me even though she told me she loves me so much... Or do you think its because she's scared shed get back into a relationship with me so she's burning bridges in hope to forget me? I truly 100% dont want her as a girlfriend. I realized that after time. I miss laughing with her though. Those days are gone? Fnck it, move on? Will she unblock me? Why am I blocked? Lol just bored at work thinking about it. I think summer us reminding me of her and bringing back memories... I'll blame it on the seasons.

I truly 100% dont want her as a girlfriend. I realized that after time. I miss laughing with her though. Those days are gone?

The good news is, if you seriously do only want her as a friend, time is on your side.

There's no hurry for friendship. What's the rush? You have the rest of your life to reach out and become friends again.

I do think though it's more likely that you'll lose interest in being her friend once you have a new girlfriend. I think she'll fill that void and become your new best friend and you won't miss your ex so much.

• Author
j_mysterio

I feel like I'm having a bit of a relapse today... maybe its because her cousin got a hold of me this morning and asked how I was doing. I honestly was doing great. Now, Im feeling down and a slight depression. I am fine... all my friends are busy and I have nothing to do. I just miss her. I know this feeling is temporary but the emotions coming back have me asking myself stupid questions like is she missing me? Does she have these urges? I mean yeah like every other day I'll see something or hear something and think of her but the feeling is stronger than usual today. I dont know what it is. I thought this feeling was over.

• Author
j_mysterio

and I was thinking about this today... the relationship never ended on a I HATE YOU note... it just ended on her feeling guilty for making out with me... and then i was blocked. its just weird... and im venting.

• Author
j_mysterio

Also... lol at no point in time did I ever over text her or call her... I never went overboard with it. Which leads me to assume she did it for herself (protecting herself)... rather than me. Is this a good thing or bad thing?

If you have no romantic feelings left for her, why are you desperately trying to analyse her actions? Who cares what she does. You can't force it, she doesn't want to be a part of your life so you just have to accept that and leave her to it..

• Like 3

I think you still have feelings for her..

If you'd really be over her, you wouldn't be trying to read her thoughts and motives, like someone else posted before me. You'd just accept it the way it is, and wouldn't be trying to find reasons behind them. You're just blocked, that's it.

You should continue NC.

• Author
j_mysterio

Well I hit a low lol sue me. I dont have feelings for her. I wad just over analyzing everything in the moment.

• Author
j_mysterio

I def went too far by calling her... I'm just glad I was blocked... For gods sake... If I actually came in contact with her id hate myself for days.

Dude...

Have some pride and self respect and leave her alone. She's being serviced by another guy. You really want to be "friends" with your ex knowing she's doing the wild thing w/another guy? That's weird..

Find more friends or another girl who wants to be with you.

You're really looking pathetic, desperate and kind of like a stalker.. You're probably scaring her too.

Well I hit a low lol sue me. I dont have feelings for her. I wad just over analyzing everything in the moment.

I kind of doubt that you don't have any feelings towards her at all if you were asking questions about like if she's afraid to get together with you again or something similar to that. What makes you think that even if she was your friend that you 2 would have the same kinds of laughs you did when you were in a relationship? Don't be naïve, when you, her or both of you have your new partners those kinds of laughs and "friendship" don't ever happen.

You can lie to everyone that you have zero feelings towards her but in the end you know the truth. Why care so much about why she blocked you? Why care so much about her intentions? Don't get me wrong having feelings for her doesn't mean you want to get back together with her but all I'm saying you still have feelings for her. Since you asked these kinds of questions like if she misses you etc...

You cant be friends with an ex.... my ex contacted me while i was still trying to get over a 7 year relationship with him, saying he wanted to be friends and he " missed his best friend" It went very badly when he contacted me, said all this stuff about how he felt about me and that he wanted to be friends and that he missed talking to me and that a huge part of him would always love me. He said a whole bunch of stuff which was inappropriate because he was still with the woman he has an affair with.... he was missing me and was feeling low in himself.... it wasn't fair on me.

He blocked me once he realised that he was putting his current relationship in danger, which is ironic as he was the one who made contact..... didnt help that i sent HER all the chat logs between us.... he just wanted to keep his option open and keep me onside waiting for the day when his current relationship breaks down, which it will. He wanted the best of both worlds but not at my expense.

Just move on, if you dont have any feelings for her (which i doubt, because if you didnt, why try and make contact again)

• Like 1