Should I give her money?

It's like this - about half a year ago, my ex bought her friend a garden swing. I was supposed to put it together, but didn't have enough time to do that, so I just took the manual from the box to my home.

Then everybody forgot about that, she broke up with me 2 months ago, and today writes to me to find this manual and send her, or pay 80$ for the new garden swing :0

First question is of couse, should I pay her? Because after that amount of time I of course cannot find it.

Second question is, how can someone be that bitchy after being in a relationship? But I guess that's just a rethorical question :D

Sending some money would be a classy thing to do. You could also try looking up the instructions on line. But you are under no obligation to do anything

I_Give_Up67
Sending some money would be a classy thing to do. You could also try looking up the instructions on line. But you are under no obligation to do anything

^^^This too would be my first suggestion.^^^ No i would not give her any $$, but at least offer to pay to order and replacement manual.

• 2 weeks later...
ColdandLonelyinAK

The looking up of the instructions is a good suggestion, or call the company and see if they could mail you a manual.

FortunateSon

No way I would pay her for that. She sounds very petty. She broke up with you, she should have thought about that before hand, not two months after the fact.

• Like 1