heartbreakers--- their place is not so special

ephemeralme

ephemeralme

...I woke up from a dream last night, sobbbbbing- just sobbing.. sobbing. I haven't even had these kind of tears while awake since the BU.

today, I got a one line email about $ he said he would repay me for a plane ticket.

one sentence, to the point . not even a shred of compassion.

I saw the message started to shake and after I read just broke down in tears.

It left me wanting to talk with him, to be hugged again, to hear his voice.

Good God, this feels like my right arm was ripped out of its socket, shredding the muscles, tearing the vessels and left me bleeding .......

there is a special place for the broken hearted... I send out my hugs to all of you....

as for the heartbreakers--- their place is not so special

Calidude6

I'm sorry for your pain! I'm in the same boat as my heart is broken at the moment wishing I can start a new relationship with my best friend, my love. But in due time, that pain will fade and either they come back or you find someone new.

• Like 1
  • Author
ephemeralme
I'm sorry for your pain! I'm in the same boat as my heart is broken at the moment wishing I can start a new relationship with my best friend, my love. But in due time, that pain will fade and either they come back or you find someone new.

Calidude..back at ya

stay strong and don't let life pass you by...........

eaiser to say than do when our hearts ache so deeply.

trying to let gooooooooooooooooooooooo .... of the one you love is painful but necessary. May we get there soon.

TrevorDia

You're damn right their place is not so special.

Put that heartbreaking turd in his place. I'll give you the money he owes you just to tell him to stick that money where the sun don't shine.

It's not fair that we're the ones in pain. It's such a struggle walking the fine line between intense love and even more intense hate every day. Some days I wake up and I don't even know who I am without her anymore, I am numbed by the pain of losing her, and I want more than anything to tell her what a scum-sucking piece of **** she is, but then she wins. She wins no matter what.

Anyway, this pain will pass, and yours will too. And I hope it passes fast. And when we come out of this on the other side we will be much better people having gone through it.

I found a new love anyway - vodka!

• Like 2
  • Author
ephemeralme
You're damn right their place is not so special.

Hallelujah! LOUD and Clear....

Put that heartbreaking turd in his place. I'll give you the money he owes you just to tell him to stick that money where the sun don't shine.

thank you sooooo much.... that made me smile and giggle and wipe away a tear for a moment. thank you ...really! :)

It's not fair that we're the ones in pain. It's such a struggle walking the fine line between intense love and even more intense hate every day. Some days I wake up and I don't even know who I am without her anymore, I am numbed by the pain of losing her, and I want more than anything to tell her what a scum-sucking piece of **** she is, but then she wins. She wins no matter what.

so sorry, and so empathize. it is a crazy place between love and hate...... and one day, by the graces of; it will be between indifference and indifference. with US the ones finding strength growth and peace.

Annie Lennox sings this; it's a thin line between love and hate..

Anyway, this pain will pass, and yours will too. And I hope it passes fast. And when we come out of this on the other side we will be much better people having gone through it.

can't wait for that day to arrive..............

I found a new love anyway - vodka!

wine for me.... but maybe vodka will have to my other lover.

seriously though, be careful and moderate...

okay?/

and to add to my tears.... I can't undue or delete his name from my Bluetooth in my car.... there is nothing I can do to get it out of there. I accidently hit it today and panicked when I heard it ring.... I thought oh gosh, NO nnoooo hang up stop don't let it go through and in my shaking and panic I couldn't find the button to hang up... and he answered....

I lost it, broke down severely and said I wasn't trying to call but can't effen delete his name from the speed dial list.... damn it damn it damn it... and hung up by punching the radio buttons. drove home from work with more sobbing.

so so so wanted to tell him I love him still, so wanted to talk with like we used to on my way home..

there is no special place for the heartbreakers.... NONE...

hugs to you Trevor Dia....

in your heartache , you brought me a smile.

hugs!

crimsontactics
and to add to my tears.... I can't undue or delete his name from my Bluetooth in my car.... there is nothing I can do to get it out of there. I accidently hit it today and panicked when I heard it ring.... I thought oh gosh, NO nnoooo hang up stop don't let it go through and in my shaking and panic I couldn't find the button to hang up... and he answered....

I lost it, broke down severely and said I wasn't trying to call but can't effen delete his name from the speed dial list.... damn it damn it damn it... and hung up by punching the radio buttons. drove home from work with more sobbing.

so so so wanted to tell him I love him still, so wanted to talk with like we used to on my way home..

there is no special place for the heartbreakers.... NONE...

hugs to you Trevor Dia....

in your heartache , you brought me a smile.

hugs!

Don't drink too much alcohol alright? A hangover just worsens the pain. :p

Try exercise instead. :D That's how I got over my cheating ex who was my first love. :p

• Like 1
  • Author
ephemeralme
Don't drink too much alcohol alright? A hangover just worsens the pain. :p

too late for tonight- went straight for the bottle once I got home....

and that hasn't been my way toward healing at all since the BU....

Try exercise instead. :D That's how I got over my cheating ex who was my first love. :p

how did you find the motivation?? I have been walking everyday... but not today... today there was nothing left.. no "be strong" no

NC reinforcement..... just a bunch of heart-wrenching painful tears...

and sadness.......... sadness..... sadness for what was and is now lost.

but Crimsonstatics.. you are sweet!!! thank you.

and ... there is NO special place for your cheating heartbreaker!!!!!

crimsontactics
how did you find the motivation?? I have been walking everyday... but not today... today there was nothing left.. no "be strong" no

NC reinforcement..... just a bunch of heart-wrenching painful tears...

and sadness.......... sadness..... sadness for what was and is now lost.

but Crimsonstatics.. you are sweet!!! thank you.

and ... there is NO special place for your cheating heartbreaker!!!!!

There will be days when it's especially hard to let go, and there is nothing you can do about it but to distract yourself.

Think of it as an addiction, you'll have cravings sometimes someday and these cravings will pass.

Don't drink alcohol because right now, you need your mind to be functioning at full capacity to fight the pain. Imagine getting drunk and losing your mental ability to overcome the pain, you'll just hurt yourself more.

Trust me, substitute the bottle for exercise. It'll be better in the long run! :D

• Like 1
RoseHeart

I'm so sorry to hear about the hurt you're going through :/

Your ex sounds like a dirtbag to me though. I mean a one liner like that asking for money? Not even a "hey how are you doing" Beats me. You obviously can do a lot better because that is scumbag level over 100. He's got some nerve to do something like that. I think everyone will have bad days like yours. I have a lot of days where I feel on top of it and then one day I just break down and miss him. That day was yesterday for me.

There's no remedy or easy way to do this. That is what sucks about heartbreaks. You get forced into a place where you don't want to be. We are powerless and that is another emotion we struggle with. It will get better. I don't know how but I know it will eventually. Just hang in there and don't let scumbags like this one get you down.