Anybody else find this?

Loveless86

Loveless86

That night times are by far the worst!

Day times are getting better to cope with but at night all the dreams, emotions and sleeplessness occur.

Woke up twice in the space of 4 hours after 2 very emotional and vivid dreams

Hope shes going through the same pain but i doubt it as shes with someone new 3 weeks after break up.

I know exactly how you feel, day nights I think about it although does not have much effect, night times whilst trying to get to sleep or when I awake after a dream is when the emotions really hit

Like you, my EX also left a 7 years relationship to be with another guy, so the pain knowing they are living the life you did / should hurts

RoseHeart

Yeah night times is also the worst for me. I still feel unable to get quality sleep cause there's always something bothering me at the back of my mind and that is that I'm not sleeping next to the guy I love. My ex also went running back to his previous ex after 3 weeks so I can relate. I guess the way I think about it is that rebound relationships seldom work out firstly and secondly there's no point in letting something that i have no control over get the best of me. You cannot let your life stop because of one human being.

I'm sure with time your sleeping will get better. Unfortunately you'll need patience for that. I try to get myself as tired as possible before sleeping so that when I hit the bed I'm too exhausted to think about him.

ColdandLonelyinAK

The first week, I found, it was incredibly hard for me to sleep. I even had to keep the television on while falling asleep to drown out my thoughts (and I'm someone who usually needs silence to fall asleep). Now I have a really hard time in the mornings. It's like it all hits me then - that he isn't there and he isn't coming back. I know it sounds strange, but mornings are now worse for me, and I don't know why.

ralfgarnett

If anyone isn't sleeping then I advise them to go to see their Dr, I have been prescribed zopiclone and I go out like a light at bed time, also I agree about mornings I think its because you know you have another day of suffering before you can hide in bed again.