Rough week to say the least

Uve been no contact for 35 days now. Unfortunatly I haven't felt better. I ran into my ex girlfriend last Monday, not face to face but was in the same parking lot as her 1 of only 4 cars after about 2 minutes she drove off which made me happy because I couldn't be there any longer. I felt uncomfortable I owed her 800 dollars which I paid back last Wednesday. I thought that would make me feel better. I got a mutual friend to give the money back to her and he came back and told me she was about to take me to court if u hadn't paid her back soon. I mean it's so sad that someone you could of cared so much about just act like this. Love is a weird game. I almost messaged her saturday night I wrote an entire message screen shot Ted it and hen deleted the message. She's back with her ex which is why the no contact started in the first place. I just feel like **** lately despite my friends telling me to man up. I don't have much to say to her if I were to message her so I stay away from it but it's eating me inside what do I do!?

Mr Scorpio

I'm sorry to hear that you are in pain. At the same time, how is there even a question here? You are hurt by merely being in her presence. She clearly doesn't value your friendship.

The answer is simple. You continue to stay away. Far far away.