I hate feeling this type of Limerence.(need help how to deal)

carl767

someone who i tend to check out and who i follow on facebook online (actress...she's not really in her prime anymore but still beautiful...won't say who it is..)gave attention to someone who is supposedly a great musician at 15 and has tourettes syndrome....i somehow have it in my head(because she is subbed to my youtube channel)that she is trying to make me jealous...it's a weird thing in my head i get...and i can't seem to shake it...i dunno why it hurts so bad though......anyway how do you deal with this?and no...i know some people will say that people in that position could care less about those that are not in high status...since alot of her friends are within the normal person crowd rather than the so called entertainment status crowd.. anyway i've had different forms of limerence over the years...but the type when you think your LO has a comparison complex between you and someone else and they are giving THEM affection when you feel you deserve it feels like the worst....i'm a musician like i said..

If you imagine a well-known actress is trying to make you jealous, you need to be seeing a professional for help with that.

I don't think you're talking about limerance so much as celebrity stalking and obsession.

• Like 1