Bad days

Leone13

My 3 year relationship ended 2 months ago and after 3 weeks of no contact he asked to see me. The first month had many loose ends while we both had left the possibility of working it out. By the second month he made it clear we are better off apart. From then I made the strict decision not to reach out.

But I agreed to see him. I'm not sure exactly what he wanted out of the meeting, but he did admit he was seeing someone. While I was not surprised, it's hit me like a ton of bricks and I am feeling the whirlwind all over again. I've spent all day in bed and cannot focus or face anyone.

I can't pinpoint what hurts the most, but this is a person I gave everything to. I stood by him during one of the hardest times in his life, defended him, and supported him. Now he's left me depleated, and I'm resentful.

I know I'm successful, and have lot to offer, and I continue to go on with my life. But I can't shake him from my head or my heart. and some days, I just can't fight it.

I'm so sorry! What a horrible blow. :(

Please help yourself to heal now and stop the contact with him from now on. Block him everywhere, online and off, on your phone and every app and site you use. Disappear from his world and make him disappear from yours.

It's rough right now, but you know it will get better.

Be gentle with yourself. Pamper yourself as if you have a bad flu. Give yourself some time and you'll start to feel stronger.

Here's a guide that will help you: http://www.breakuprecoveryguide.com

:)