Anger / sadness rollercoaster

thorin

I knew her for a year, approached her on a street. After the first month, when we became intimate, she started dating another guy for 3 months. It was driving me nuts, him coming for a weekend to her house, their long calls. Then after 3 months we became exclusive.

But she never wanted an official relationship, was shocked actually when I asked her for that. For some time she was always suggesting me she likes military men, and was looking after them on the street. She could insist so that we always walk to one restaurant just so she can watch the guy that works there. When we were in club she wouldnt wanna dance with me, rather have fun by herself, or with her girl-friend.

It was kind of hell, I am so angry right now that she was doing this. Especially that she was getting to know other guys when we ended this.

But on the other hand she was my first girlfriend, and there were a couple of months when she was saying she loves me, and wanted to spend all the time with me. Oh, and she was always saying she didnt have sex with neither of guys she dated while knowing me.

So I get really sad that Im single again, and we lost all those moments together. A couple of hours later I get really angry that she was behaving like a bitch. Then sad again. And it goes like this for two months already, since I went NC.

How can I deal with that?

The feelings will stay for a while, and it's different for everyone. The sad thing is you won't be able to control it. So just let the feelings come and go, and don't suppress it. Just remember that it is normal to feel this way at this point of time. Stay away from things that triggers. Don't think about her whenever you have free time. Do stuff that makes YOU happy. Continue with your own life. If you put in enough effort you WILL heal. Good luck.

• Like 1
Fallenangel82

Im with you on the same rollercoaster my friend.

I had a horrid day yesterday where I felt on the verge of tears all day missing him, and bam, woke up today with the attitude of screw you, you never deserved me anyway and I dare you to contact me you fool! Tomorrow Ill probably be miserable again.

All I can suggest is when you have the good days, really run with them and feel the goodness and make that feeling last as long as you possibly can. Before you know it with time, your lows will be less low, and your highs more consistent.

Well that's what I keep telling myself to try to stay sane and I'm almost 3 months post break up...

How can I deal with that?

Develop a morning routine that has you in the gym ASAP. You won't have time to dwell when you're underneath something heavy, or gasping to reach the next mile. You'll fair better throughout the rest of the day from the natural high.