Ex in new relationship after 1 month break up

bluealone

Today, I heard that my ex is in another relationship. We had only break up for like a month. I am still crying and missing him but he is already in new relationship. Can things happen so soon? Now, i keep thinking he nv loved me and he probably left me coz he had another girl. Can someone enlighten me?

Finding out that your ex is in a new relationship is though and i feel sorry for you. I dont know how you found out, but if it was via social media it was a huge mistake snooping around his fb \ insta or whatever.

Do yourself a HUGE favor, remove him from your life. Delete and block him everywhere. Unfollow or remove his friends and family and start focusing on yourself. Your ex is now gone from your life and he will never come back.

This is probably a rebound relationship that wont last for long

Edited by embeu

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I just found out this past week that my ex has already moved on and we've been broken up 3.5 weeks. Not only did he move on, but he moved on with a mutual acquaintance of ours. It hurts, I'm not going to tell you that it shouldn't.

I'm still missing him a whole lot, but I have to remember that jumping into a new relationship so soon is never healthy. You and I are handling the breakup in a healthy way even though it may not feel like that right now.

• Like 1
  • Author

Hi @embeu and @TunaCat, thanks for reply. Thanks for the reply.

To @TunaCat, so sorry to hear that you are facing similar pain as me. I am sure it hurts a lot. Currently, I am too shocked and hurt that I couldn't sleep. If you don't mind, let's be there for each other. :) feel free to talk to me. ;)

I know how easy it is to fall into the "he never loved me, I didn't mean anything" trap, but don't do that to yourself. People like him don't like to deal with the pain caused by a breakup, so they jump right into a new relationship to distract from it. This doesn't have anything to do with you, or what you meant to him. Like I said, I know it's easy to think that, but try not to. Hang in there, this will fade, just like everything.

• Like 2
  • Author

Thanks for advice, ZiggyZoo. I am trying and really trying. I cannot understand how a person can change heart so easily after he was with me for 6 years. But you might be right. :) It really hurts now. :) But I will try to wait till it fade. :)

Thanks for advice, ZiggyZoo. I am trying and really trying. I cannot understand how a person can change heart so easily after he was with me for 6 years. But you might be right. :) It really hurts now. :) But I will try to wait till it fade. :)

It will get better, treat this as a blessing in disguise :)

• Like 1