i just cant anymore...

ApexTitanium

ApexTitanium

I can't do it....I can't live with this pain anymore.

I'm doing everything I can to show her how much I love her, its like I dont exist.

I never thought I would hit this point.....but I have.

She won't even notice I'm gone. She won't even care. She will probably be happy that I won't be around to harass her with compliments and gifts trying to show my love. She cried to me when I told her I was going away....but it was all fake I'm sure. "I dont want you to leave".

Yeah I doubt that.

I thought I was strong enough...I thought I could do it..

But I'm weak, worthless....and I would be alone forever anyway.

Thanks for the help you guys have tried giving me. I'm out.

Fleur de cactus

Does she tell you why she does not love you anymore? Staying with someone who does not want you does not help you. Better to move on and find someone who will love you. First, explain why your relationship is not working. What did you try to fix it? Maybe she is in love with someone else?

You are not weak and you are not worthless. You've just been orbiting her sun for your happiness. You've been starting at her brightness so long that you are blinded to anything else around you. You are here in this moment right now. The ONLY thing that is causing you this pain is your memory of her. You are banking your happiness on proving and showing her that you love her. When you shift your focus off of her, you will be able to see all the beautiful stars around you. You ARE good enough, you ARE strong, you ARE worthy.

I promise you will feel better. I promise there are great things out there for you. You mustn't give up.

• Like 2