Bumped into ex-gf, awkward !?

AdamantyumKrystal

AdamantyumKrystal

I bumped into her today and i haven't said a word to her in 3 months or more, she looked at me for a short time then continued her walk without saying anything to me .. just passing beside me like an complete stranger , hmm guess i wanted to see if she would say hi to me but she didn't uttered a word.

You could've cut the awkward in the air with a knife, anyways the chance of bumping into her again is pretty big coz my house is just beside the road to school and i see her a lot when she goes or gets out of school, and i seriously have no idea if i should say hi to her and be polite next time or not, after all she's the one that made the dumping&cheating etc..

Aaaand my fears of her going downway have sadly come true... as she was dressed very slutty and i think she wore the shortest skirt she ever had.... damn man it feels so awkward to be the victim of an cheating wh*re , it really gets me down sometimes when i think of how she fooled me around.. -_-

You can say hi if you want because doing so is polite. Treating her like a stranger, which is what she seems to prefer, is also acceptable. Do whichever will make you feel better about you.

• Like 3
  • Author
AdamantyumKrystal

if i salute her she will definitely say the word awkward as she did that the last few times i did it.. and if i don't salute her i will feel like i have the power and that i am superior somehow... even though it might seem like i hate her or something , it's just that i huimiliated myself so much for this girl and i feel like she doesn't even deserve my hello's since she never apologised or felt sorry for what she did to me X(

I share the same opinion. Don't acknowledge her if you feel like it.

As I always say, you're failed romantic partners. There is only void

beyond that.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
xinaxxsdertf

you answered yur own question mate! she cheated and dumped you so she doesnt deserve anything extra than what you want to give. You said it will make you feel better and like you have the power if you dont salute her, well there you go, you owe her nothing so dont salute her.

if it makes YOU feel better, then dont do it. dont do her any favours

• Author
AdamantyumKrystal

well it's going to be an very awkward situation.Dunno if i should keep hope that one day she will apologise and be sorry.We'll see what the future brings eventually.