Hope I handled this right

ApexTitanium

ApexTitanium

My ex called me last night 3 times back to back, I didn't answer because it was from a different number (i have hers blocked to help me move on) so she left a voicemail on her last call, that's when I found out it was her. She was crying and said she was at a party and some guy wouldn't leave her alone, and she had no ride to leave and was begging for me to come pick her up. I called her sister (I'm on good terms with her family) and told her my ex was having a bad night and needed to be picked up, and that she (sister) should call her (ex).

About an hour later I got a text from my ex off her sisters phone asking why I couldn't come get her, that she was upset. I didn't respond to that either.

I know it wasn't my place, and I know she could have easily called her sister herself. I just would have felt bad if I did nothing...

Does this count as breaking NC? Should I just have not done anything?

It sounds like you handled it perfectly. Who knows if she was making up a problem for attention, but you letting the sister know there could have been a problem was a really nice thing to do. She may have continued to call and gotten really angry had you totally ignored her. I think you gave her the message that you wanted her to be ok but that it wasn't your responsibility to take care of her.

• Like 1