Want to hold her hand one last time...

HBK3317

I have never felt so lonely. I don't know how this miserable feeling will end... I just want to hold her once more, look in her eyes one last time... Just say something anything to her just one more time. I miss her so much... I hope she's happy.

I just want to send a hug. Keep writing and get it out.

It's normal that you are greiving and lonely.

Just keep goung through the pain, even though it's hard, I believe it's getting you to acceptance. I remember your story...you kinda pushed it down, kept busy and didn't really allow yourself to greive the loss.

It's just catching up with you now but if you face it and just keep going, it will hurt less and less with some time. I know it all sounds cliche but its going to work. Keep the faith please!!

• Like 2
  • Author

Thank you, Privategal. I can just hope this phase passes away soon, for better...

It does pass, but it will feel like it never will for a while. I've been where you are. For some reason my last break up destroyed me. It wasn't my longest relationship, and I always bounce back from things ending quickly but that one destroyed me. I thought it did anyway. For weeks, all I wanted was one more time with him. I'm not sure why - another chance, closure, just to feel happy again. The thoughts of it consumed me every single day. It is how I found this site - I just wanted to feel ok again and I could not remember how.

Then one day didn't seem quite as miserable as all the other days. Then I finally had a good day where I didn't cry. Somehow more days became good instead of bad, and I eventually realized I had gotten over the break up. It is the best feeling in the world, and it happens. It doesn't seem like it ever will I know, but keep reading through everything on this site and you'll see that what you feel is something so many others have felt, and you will get through it.

• Like 1