It was so difficult but I did it...........

Justm3x

A few weeks ago i decided to block him on viber, whatsapp and iphone as i had a feeling he was checking up on my app activities... I was right, there was no activity on his phone at all, while he was blocked... he didnt go into whatsapp or viber for the whole month... so i unblocked him and surprise, his activity started again within 20 minutes i know he looks at my profile pictures when he gets down....

A week ago I deleted my old skype account set up a new one because i was once on his friends list this my old one and he could still see when i was last online. I also made my profile picture private. I deleted my profile pictures on viber and whatsapp, i change my facebook to totally private and changed my profile picture to my dogs before i finally blocked him once and for all and deleted his work and mobile numbers from my phone.

I am due for an upgrade on my phone in the next month or so and decided im going to change my number aswell......

I know he thinks about me all the time and wonders what im doing, so now he wont know anything....... i hope im strong enough to keep this up, but for now im thinking positive as its going to be the only way i can move on and try to forget about him.

Edited by Justm3x
  • Like 3

It's hard to get a new number, but it really is the best way to go.

Think of it this way: if he ever decides he wants to get back together, he'll make it happen. He doesn't need 8 billion ways to reach out. He doesn't need Whatsapp. He doesn't need instant text-access.

When someone wants to be with you, they move mountains to make it happen.

Good for you for taking this step toward healing! I've been there -- I know it's rough, but it's a big deal not to be constantly hoping for a text or call.

Here's a guide that will help you: http://www.breakuprecoveryguide.com

It's hard to get a new number, but it really is the best way to go.

Think of it this way: if he ever decides he wants to get back together, he'll make it happen. He doesn't need 8 billion ways to reach out. He doesn't need Whatsapp. He doesn't need instant text-access.

When someone wants to be with you, they move mountains to make it happen.

Good for you for taking this step toward healing! I've been there -- I know it's rough, but it's a big deal not to be constantly hoping for a text or call.

Here's a guide that will help you: http://www.breakuprecoveryguide.com

Iirc you're the only person I remember sharing that guide here. Great read, but I think

newly heartbroken hate it because it says what they don't want to hear.

Iirc you're the only person I remember sharing that guide here. Great read, but I think

newly heartbroken hate it because it says what they don't want to hear.

I think the No Contact guide posted on this site is just terrific!

I like this other one just as much, though -- especially for people who are just recently broken up with. It's a voice of reason during a time of so much pain and confusion.

• Author

Its been a year today we broke up..... today has been a thought full day and they only way i got through it was reading this quote over and over again.

They came into your life to teach you a lesson about yourself, and now it’s time to gracefully let go of that person. You are better off for having known them, and you both bumped into each other on your life’s journey so that you can better prepare each other for your next respective relationships.

Its such a great quote and so true, my head is saying its so true, but my heart is saying something else.....