Do I wait?

proactivedreamer

proactivedreamer

pfff...so we met up the other night, and reality came crashing down on my fantasy. He pretty much said the same things he has said previously in the relationship. I guess he is going to live with his mother, try to get his ged and will have to get a part time job depending on where they end up moving. I was listening, but I felt a heat rise up in me, and I just wanted to say "grow up already!" He has been talking about that damn GED for nearly 3 years, and now it seems like he is never going to move in with me or out of his mom's. I keep thinking maybe I should wait, but that is so foolish! I know it is, but it is damn hard to be objective and rational when I feel like this could work. I told him it sounded like there was no plan for our future. All I heard is GED, moving to another place with my mom, and part time job. He said he knows he needs to change and work on his life with or without me. I just felt like all of these plans are still far into the future. I feel I will end up waiting forever. I don't understand why he can't work on his GED now, why does he need to see where he is going to move with his mom? Maybe I am asking the wrong questions, and maybe I am being quite foolish.

Excuses.. Excuses.. Excuses.. Don't waste your time waiting on someone who is all talk no action. Deep down you know the answer but just reluctant to accept it.