still feel betrayed

mystery03

my girlfriend of two years who I lived together with left me for someone else. we were really in love, or so I thought. the dude I was dumped because or swopped to was actually our mutual friend. she never admitted she left me for him but the chemistry and hanging out was going on for months already, everyone knew except me. that happened already in the summer. during those months after the breakup she has reach out to me countless times and pulled me back. I thought she wanted to get back together and has changed her mind, but I was fooled. I've had other girls after the breakup and this and that. And each time I pulled away, she always pulled me back when she found out I have something else going. She always showed up, wanted to hang. Even do romantic stuff which we have done some. I was silly to welcome it, as I still loved her and I was ready to forgive her. And she admitted she loved me too. But each time I was enthusiastic about it, she pulled away again. And it appeared she never had let go of that other dude, too and still hasn't. So she was dating us both.

The other geezer and her too is in my close social circle, so it's all pretty difficult and total NC with both of them is quite impossible.

Edited by mystery03