past sadness but the hurt still lingers

polaske93

After 5 months of depression and self torment, I find that I'm not aa devistated as I was.. however the hurt and betrayal still lingers. I dedicated 8 months to this girl, put up with so many lies. And in retrospect I was nothing more to her then a distraction.. someone to keep on a string until she found someone better. In the end she left me for my friend.. that's what hurt the most. It's weird how you can mean so little to someone, when they meant so much to you.. I'm kind of just ranting here, but I hope one day I will quit feeling this torment.. I wake up everyday expecting her to contact me, idk if that day will ever come truth be told I hope it does so I can laugh in her face.. and tell her what a mistake I made by ever treating her like a woman, and tell her how disgusted I am with the real person she is

Yes, there is the big question, "why" and we may never get an answer, for their actions, still it would linger in our thoughts and bring back memories, of such betrayal.

You came a long way its been 5 months, now the fog is slowly being lifted from your eyes and you see her for what she is.

Hope this helps you move on, and the hurt and betrayal thingy subside until gone...