Texts me two weeks after BU.

Nolan 93

So my gf of eleven months who left for her old ex bf messaged me saying " Thank you for giving me something I've never experienced in a relationship (which was real love for her), I've always wanted that, and you gave that to me. I miss you dearly, and you will always have a spot in my heart. Good night and take care" So I'm thinking to myself like you are confusing me haha. Your ex never gave you real love cause he strayed looking for other girls, and why do you want to go back then???? She seems happy that she's back with him, maybe they want to fix what happened. Friend told me she's already writing letters online saying how they have their issues and are both selfish but love each-other and are willing to try again. High school bull**** i tell you lol she is 18 and he is 19, Im 21 lol. I really miss her but damn, *** maybe I should have cheated on her she might come crawling back lol. I swear she will come to her senses one day if they dont work watch lol.

It seems she has had a wake up call and realizes what she walked away from. That was a pretty pointed text. What will you do if she wants you back?

• Author
It seems she has had a wake up call and realizes what she walked away from. That was a pretty pointed text. What will you do if she wants you back?

Honestly I don't think it was a wake up call, maybe it was or wasn't. But the way my friend makes it seem like she is back in love with the ex. Maybe its like a rebound now you know lol? If she wants back in which I tell my self she won't, I have to honestly think about it. She didn't cheat on me or lie, she just wanted a break to think about what she wants, and I have to respect that. The break up is literally three weeks fresh so right now I would want her back, but further down this ship is weighing anchor and setting sail.

Now I'm confused too. She says you gave her real love then flies back into the arms of her cheating ex?? :rolleyes:

Seems she still has this pedestal view of her first love then. She gambled that she would find what she had with you with her ex (current bf I guess).

Imo, don't wait around for her, there are plenty others out there that would cherish you.

• Author
Now I'm confused too. She says you gave her real love then flies back into the arms of her cheating ex?? :rolleyes:

Seems she still has this pedestal view of her first love then. She gambled that she would find what she had with you with her ex (current bf I guess).

Imo, don't wait around for her, there are plenty others out there that would cherish you.

Yah she does have him on a pedistal, weird I tell you what hehehe (hank hill voice lol) Im getting over it, working out is making me feel confident again.

• Author
Um, yeah... if she wanted that, she'd never leave. She wants drama first. F@ck that!

I will never find out what she wants haha