break up after 4 years

darser

Hey guys, new person to the forums (19 years old), my ex (17 years old) broke up with me 1 month ago after i made her go into the talk because she was way 2 distance from me, in the talk she told me she didn't love me anymore that she didn't feel anything like she used to and that she tried to love me all over again and get the feelings back but to no avail. We broke up that day and it was really hard for me on that week, we talked all over again, and she told me that she still loved me and would be back with me but she just feels that it won't work anymore, so she wanted to be friends, i said i respected her decision but i was gonna keep trying in a future, talked every now and then and started to work on myself a tad, she suffers anemia and i'm a med student so i treated her and after a short while, i decided NC was the way to work on myself so i've been on NC for a week now...and i feel down, any help my siblings?

I think NC may be good for you for the time being.

Otherwise, fill up your life with things that you enjoy that aren't associated with your girlfriend.

• Author
I think NC may be good for you for the time being.

Otherwise, fill up your life with things that you enjoy that aren't associated with your girlfriend.

yea...after talking with a friend in common i remember that she had some problems with her family and some friends but she never told me to what extend, when i tlaked with him...welp, things where way worse than i imagined, and in the end he told me that, it wasn't my fault, and i should do what i have been supposed to do all along iwthout needing a reason to, support her and make her remember who she is, i got my hopes up again, but there is one thing for sure, I do need to work on myself, and while i try to work it out all over again in a future, first and most important, is being a better me to be better for the world