I hate feeling jealous..

ToastedHat

Let's just say I get jealous over a number of stupid stuff, I'm 19 years of age but never had sex or a relationship that's lasted over 5 months notably because not really many girls want to date a guy that's 5" 6. Anyway, I came back into contact with one of my ex's our relationship ended on bad grounds with, I grew to like her yet again, she's not like many girls I know or others I have dated, I just hate feeling so jealous I literally shake uncontrollably.

As I'm taking it slow we're getting to know one another again as we go, but we're noy exactly "together" either. (It's going okay, but there isn't all too much in terms of seeing if she's still attracted). We joked about sexual pasts after breaking up and I laid it straight that really I haven't been all to successful, her however had a bit happen In another relationship but they never had sex. Anyway I kinda brushed it off in chat but I was physically shaking, more so how we weren't able to get onto an intimate level such as having sex with the complications we had at the time, but we did tease one another often about sex.

Well I love this girl and I want to give a relationship a chance, but my jealousy is getting too much to bare sometimes, I don't want my feelings to get in the way like this, as pathetic as it sounds..

OneConfuzedGuy

Bro, first of all you are 19 which means you still are real young. 2nd of all dont worry bout your height man. Im 5'5" on a good day and ive had 2 long term relationships the past one lasting almost 5 years. If a girl likes you she likes you and if she doesn't cause of your height screw her she's not worth it anyway. Just walk like you own it cause you do.

They will see that more than anything else. Sometimes I think about it too but im like **** it I cant do anything about it, its who I am. Dont worry bout ur sexual past compared to others we all go through it differently and some girls might like that fact. Fake it til u make it, its not an issue if u dont bring it up. If they ask, be like oh well maybe u will have to find out n see. And then wing it bro, ull know what to do. Just have confidence bro.

toastedhat, listen man you are no different from the majority of other guys. I don't want to sound patronising but its only as you get older you realise that a lot of **** simply doesn't matter - your height / your sexual experience (or lack of) etc. As soon as you realise that we are all the same and experiencing the same insecurities then you will be set free. take it from me - even those guys that swagger around with different girl each week. Its a front!

What does matter is that you give yourself a break and find a way to stop stressing over a particular lady. They are bewitching things thats for sure and god knows I have been bewitched/besotted/blinded by love but at the end of the day they are pretty much the same as us and they experience the same insecurities and uncertainties. So find your inner mojo and if you can't then just fake it... in time you will realise that you have what it takes. It really not difficult to learn if you stick at it! keep the faith amigo