My gratitude journal

WillLoveAgain

WillLoveAgain

Today, I am grateful for the relief of accepting the reality of the braekup. I am greatful that i stopped fighting the hurt and sadness and just let it happened. I am grateful that i have my wonderful friends and family that supports me in this tough time of my life. I know that saying thank you will never be enough to repay them for all the strenght they have given me. I am trully blessed.

• Like 10
  • Author
WillLoveAgain

I am grateful for having a job that i trully enjoy. It is providing me the distraction i need to cope. I am grateful that all my co-workers are positive people that lift my spirits up whenever I am come to work. I am grateful that if it weren't for this breakup I would have never noticed how trully blessed other aspects of my life.

• Like 4

Today I'm grateful for my son and how full of life he is. I'm grateful for supportive inlaws who have stuck by me during this difficult time, when they could have just as easily turned their backs on me. A new job. A warm place to rest my head at night; I'm also grateful for indifference and growing as a person.

• Like 1
  • Author
WillLoveAgain

I am grateful for pain and hurt for it is an oppurtunity to grow and learn. Through this pain and anxiety I am discovering my strength, my resilience, courage and my patience.

• Like 3
  • Author
WillLoveAgain

I am grateful for this website that let me release my thought and feelings. I am grateful that there is such a place where i can be free to write what i am feeling and I know that there is no judgement from people that will read it. I am grateful for the compassion of other healing hearts out there.

• Like 2
  • Author
WillLoveAgain

I am grateful for every single day that comes because it moves me further away from my past. I am grateful for every beginning it brings and all the things i can leave behind.

• Like 2
  • Author
WillLoveAgain

I am grateful in finding this quote "Forgiveness is letting goof all hope for a better past"... i intend to let go of all the "what ifs" and just keep moving forward. I intend to free myself from self judgement.

• Author
WillLoveAgain

I happy and grateful for all life as to offer, I am grateful for all the advice I've gotten in this site and in person from people who trully cares for me. I am grateful that each day my friends and family shows their support and encouragement. They are my rock and words cannot describe how much that means to me. I am grateful that patiently everyday they remind me that I have so much to live for and that my life is only beginning. Thank you to all of you. I love you with all my heart. B!

• Author
WillLoveAgain

Today I am grateful for all the insightful replies I have been getting in this website. I was skeptical about this site at first but i am so glad i kept checking everyday. Every time I've logged on I see something that gives me hope, courage and strength that I will make it through this BU. Thanks for all the support everyone :)

• Like 1
  • Author
WillLoveAgain

I am grateful for the realizing a person boundary today. I believed that to love you will have to become infinitely loving, giving and understanding but today i realize that my heart although it has an infinite capacity to love, it knows where to draw the line for acceptance. It may undertand and is will to forgive but it knows where to put on the breaks. I trully grateful for that.

• Author
WillLoveAgain

Today, I am grateful and so happy that for the first time in the past 4 months there is no pain in my chest. I don't feel like crying all day and there was a sign of hapiness in the air. I would like to thank you my LS family because without you I wouldn't be in this place today.

• Like 1
  • Author
WillLoveAgain

My dearest K,

Here we are years later, our hope and dreams shattered to pieces. I still remember the day we met all those years ago, from that day we formed friendship and love and it was beautiful. It flourished and grew deeper with every passing moment. Our life’s journey had taken us to many places and our love grew stronger but like everything in this world the love we share had out lived it purpose.

This is the first Christmas since 2007 that we are not in speaking terms. The holidays had always brought us together but this one is different. I feel the emotional gap between us had become even greater these past few months. I didn't know that things could change this fast. My heart still hurts because it knows what we shared was real. Maybe we were a perfect match once but the people we have become no longer fit together, I know that now...I still hope that we could regain what we had because it was great but deep in my heart i know we can never be...maybe you are right, we will always love each other but there are forces much greater than us that keeps us apart.

You were my first everything and I will always cherish that. I hope that someday i can use what i have learned from our relationship to guide my children. I'm sorry for the way I acted when we were breaking up. I said some hurtful things that i wish i could take back. I want you to know that i truly want to forgive you but i am not there yet, it's still raw. I want you to know that I am not angry with you nor do I hold any grudge. Love conquers all and my self love will conquer my demons. I know we cannot be friends anymore but know that i am here if you ever need one.

I want to thank you for all the things you taught me. You inspired me to be a better person. You were brought to me for a reason and i could never repay all the years of emotional support that you have given me. You helped me grow as a person but as i let go of this chapter of my life i have to let you go. I truly hope that somewhere in this road of life that we could meet again but for now we must go our separate ways. Letting you go is the hardest thing I will ever have to do in this life time because you mean so much to me. I set you free with love and light and wish you find true love and happiness for all your days.

With all my heart

B

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
WillLoveAgain

I am grateful for the new year because it's an oppurtunity for a fresh start. It is going to be a year of re-birth and new beginnings. I am grateful that i can leave all my mistakes behind and start a new life, scary as it may be I am going to be brave and live limitless.

• Like 1
  • Author
WillLoveAgain

Hey K. I'm sorry how the last text message went. I was still hurting that day but I am not anymore and I am able to think better. 2015 is going better and I hope yours is too.I just wanted to say a proper goodbye and end things on good terms. I hope you have a good life, maybe one day we can be friends again I'll find a way to reach out when and if i am ready. You were my best friend for a little bit in my life it would be ashamed to throw that away completely.

• Author
WillLoveAgain

I am grateful for all the people that helped/helping me through this tough time in my life. I am starting to feel like my old self again and there is a flicker of joy in my heart again. Thank you to my sister, the source of my strength. Thanks to my mom, for my compassion. Thanks to my dad for my courage and thank for my friends for reminding me that there can be happiness even in the darkest of times.

• Author
WillLoveAgain

I am grateful that every morning for the last 3 days, my ex was not the first person I thought off more surprisingly and super grateful that every morning I wake up i immediately ask myself how I am feeling and I am feeling great. YAY!!! I am MOVING ON AND LETTING GO!

• 5 months later...
  • Author
WillLoveAgain

I am grateful that i am still alive, living a life full of love. I am grateful for all the people that love and accept me for who i am. I hope that one day when i am ready my other half will appear and i don't have to wonder because i will feel it in my bones. I am grateful that before that time comes i am going to inprove myself not to fit someones idea but so i can grow as a person.

amaysngrace

I am grateful that school is over and that it's beach weather and that when I peed blood and I got injected with contrast before my CT scan, it turned out to just be very small kidney stones.

:)

I´m super grateful for something that i was diagnosed with today. I´ve been suffering from muscle spasms and odd twitching for almost 18 months now, and always thought that it would be something really serious, and i´ve been trying to figure out what makes me anxious and stressed out so easily.

So i was diagnosed with BFS( benign fasciculation syndrome ), and im so relieved. I can finally realize that it was all because of this, and i really feel that im under control of everything in my life right now.

I´ve been trying to explain my anxiety and stress levels to myself, by blaming it all on the break-up, but now everything just seems so clear. :) :) :)