Give up hope, its the only way

Zard0z

Ive been lying to myself over the past few weeks. Ive successfully maintained no contact, started dating someone else, worked on improving myself... all for the wrong reasons. All for hoping that she'd come back.

Even thouh she satrted dating just two weeks after the breakup, she kept a lot of pictures of eachother on her facebook (just not explicit couple pictures). Even though she defriended me on facebook, the fact that she even kept a facebook banner with my comments on it gave me hope.

But because of that, id check in periodically and it was hurting my healing process. I thought I eas getting better, but I wasnt.

Its pathetic, bit i had to delete some albums and untag myself.

Maybe she'll see it as weakness, but I dont care anymore. I just want her outbof my head. :, (

todreaminblue

Try and stay strong.....no contact isnt easy its horrible ...but feelings fade if you keep your life busy......do the things you love to do spend time with family...write on here...whatever you have to do to make it easier do that...mo contact si nto a way to get someone back because life is a moving force...feelings change and the more days you stay in no contact you develop resilience..that resilience is fro a reason...it is so you can move on...not go backwards...into a relationship that didnt work in the first place....i often think of my ex with fond memories...remembering good times.......it doesnt hurt anymore....and that took a long time to happen...but it did happen....it was how i was able to move on....when the hurt wasnt there anymore.....feelings fade if you dont feed them....with any form of contact especially sight contact....deb....