Feels like she was perfect for me

utopie

Both looks-wise and personality-wise, she was everything I wanted. I'm so depressed every day and it is very hard to work my job. She was my first real girlfriend and we are now on no contact for 2 months after 1 year of knowing each other. I feel like I'll never love anyone again and I can't even like anyone else right now. Meanwhile she already moved on and likes someone else. She always said she thought she likes me more than I do her, but obviously that isn't the case. I miss her so much and don't know what to do. I feel empty and alone everyday. I have no pictures of her, but I keep remembering old pictures of her and I become more saddened. A part of me still hopes she'll return to me. I still pray to God that she will return to me. I don't know if I can let go of that. I have become obsessed. She is everything to me. I don't know how to keep living without her. A future without her seems bleak. I don't want to be with anyone else. I wish I at least had friends and a better job to help with this deep depression. :(

You will have to survive and concentrate on everything else now. You are not ready for another relation and there is no time stamp. Either you will find yourself exempted from these types of relationships or you will finally find yourself good enough to go for a new relationship. Best of luck!