What am I feeling?

StringsAttached

StringsAttached

I haven't posted here since April and needless to say i'm pretty much over her. These forums gave me a lot of good advice and for that you have my thanks.

She broke up with me and I was devastated because she was the first one to dump me ever. It was very damaging to my self-esteem and I think that's why this relationship took me longer to recover from than others.

It's been 1 year, 8 months since we broke up and about 9 months NC. I still think about her regularly but in a good way, hoping all is good and what not.

She seems happy with her new guy and they're doing the same things we used to do and honestly i'm happy for her but I can't help but feel worthless and low?

Throughout the relationship she kept telling me she never felt this way about anyone before and I bought it. I still don't know if she ever loved me or not...the relationship was pretty short (on and off).

I feel like I wasn't important to her? I thought for damn sure she would contact me by now, even a hello would be cool.

Did she love me or did I waste 3 years of my life? Was I the rebound?

I wouldn't say that you have wasted 3 years, it was your own experience and it was worth it, so that you can teach yourself about the conduct of human.

I am sure that you had learned a lot, you were important for her, but for that time. Not really after that.