He left me for a panties flashing girl!??

nineyearsgone79

nineyearsgone79

Well I am up rather late tonight.. tummy was bothering me so I started surfing around a bit. I was just thinking about my ex. He dumped me via email after 9 yrs together and got together right away with his sisters husbands sister.. weird. Anyway.. for some stupid reason I googled her tonight. It's been a few years since this all went down and they are still together etc etc. but i came across the weirdest thing. She is signed up on some site called "(urlremoved.com)" with a photo of her bottom half in undies wtf lol. It has her screen name and email address and birth date and location etc. I'm sure she made this b4 they met but .. what a classy lady. Seriously that is who he left me for some weirdo girl who needs attention by putting a pic of her in her underwear up. Btw what's with the personal contact info?.. that's kinda i duno weird. Anyway.. please don't judge the fact i googled. Just sometimes i duno we google and whatever. I do however feel a little better. I kept wondering what kinda girl he left me for.. was she prettier or funnier or nicer? Now I kinda see what kinda girl she is indeed.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

Thats kinda funny indeed and agreed it is a little weird and I thought the selfie whores were bad but undie whores? who would have thought...lol

She might not have made it, if you sign up for some online dating sites and agree to their terms of service they may sell your profile info or may own other websites and put those placeholder images on a profile with your screen id.

It happens.. so don't jump to any conclusions, of course she could have made the profile too, but chances are she would have taken that down, I'd bet it isn't her profile or pic.