Progress finally!!!!!!

Mla

So after my exs gf messaged me and I was consoling her as he ended up doin same to her and I felt **** about mysejf comparing again he had ordasity to mail me on Pof! He sent paragraph sayin to be civil tryin to make convo and I simply replied ith two words, no thanks! Felt great he replied lol no provs then I blocked him forwarded to the girl I was consoling sayin don't worry il never be interested again

Tht night I met a guy who first time in ages I fancied (but had similarities to ex and his new ex was messagin him too!) dunno y this gave me ammunition to want him

He seemed nice and genuine I don't usually drink got drunk and slept with him he had a lot if ticks like my ex so I felt positive with hope tht I didn't have before tht I could go better! Next day heard nothin was gutted messaged him 9pm seen he was active on fb late but nothin felt used and cried

Surprisingly woke to text where he reckoned he didn't see mine I replied 4 hours later got chattin asked if he still wanted to go on ice skatin date he said Ofcourse later then he said off to sleep text me tomo

He surprisingly text first sayin I can't beleive u compared me to ur ex jus seen him on fb and started puttin him down in lots of wats I swiftly changed subject, later couldn't beleive I found out he had stayed with his ex night before! I was gutted I cried! They Been split 3 months

I said I couldn't continue anymore he said it wasn't like that they only spoke tht night she was down that's y he went there but understood where I was comin from, he said not to rule anythin out his head jus a mess after seein her after 3months and I could still chat! I said no way not speakin like tht il leave u alone now told him he was first person I liked since my ex etc was honest about how I felt and wa I wanted he simply replied I understand glad I met u though

The positive is he's helpin me move on from my ex emotionally but I'm gutted that this always happens to me ? in a way I'm hopin he will contact me say it didn't work out with ex but then will I worry he will be like my ex even tho he said he not like tht?!