Devastated. Oh god.

Xiang

Uff.

Based on my initial topics that brought me here about the only girl i ever loved, i failed once again.

I tried to fight for her and be by her side for two whole years.

I was always there for her downsides and pusher her up and supported in everything...But she never really cared about me, not even as a friend....i think, in fact i am quite sure.

Then again i was always her "option", her first would always be her 3 yeard old ex.

They had not spoken in almost a year, and she is going through another rough period of her life so what does she do?

She contacts him >_>, they make up. The guy she said to ruin and plague her life is still the one she reaches out to.

Now here i am butthurt over my own stupidity for TRYING for so long. But that wouldn't really be the big problem.

The problem is that i am now awaiting my sentence.

She will likely have to cut all contact with me if he says so, and she will reluctantly do it like it's nothing. She is allready not talking to me, pending a answer from him...he rules over her.

God i'm such a sad person >_>.

What can i do? Or should... I didn't leave the first time.

Edited by Xiang

You get to grieve the loss of your relationship. Just because it was dysfunctional doesn't mean it's not a loss to you.

From what you wrote you sound like a nice person with a big heart. That's a good thing.

Try to remember that just because she is one of the 1st people you ever loved, does not mean she will be the last & she certainly won't be the best.

When the acute pain subsides pick yourself up & set off to find somebody who appreciates all of your good qualities.

• Like 2
i failed once again.

You haven't failed, but sadly you found the wrong girl to give your love to. Take the lessons you have learned with you. You seem to be a great guy, you are able to love, man that is worth so much! Love surely will come your way some time. Unfortunately not now and I know that feels awful. But who knows what tomorrow will bring, right? It will hurt for a while, stay strong.

• Like 1

"Fighting for the girl" is just something that works in the movies. In real life, if you have to fight for her to get her attention, she doesn't want it. Hope you're ready to cut your losses now and move on. There will be others. Good luck.

• Like 1

What can you do? Or should? Leave this time, do not repeat the same mistake again. Love somehow is really hard to understand, so do not try to understand why your girl kept coming back to the guy that ruined her. Focus on yourself now. Just keep telling yourself that your love is great, and it should be for someone who deserves it, not someone who only placed it at the 2nd place.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks guys and gals...i will try again, hopefully i manage this time, without going back.

My dilema is this, it took me this much to find someone to love, who knows when i will again, i allready feel i wasted my youth. I am scared of moving on.

I have tried, i even managed t o dump someone for the first time...maybe i am just picky.

I didn't manage to care for another person my whole life, or i care for the wrong people...

THank you for listening and support, hope for the best...cuz right now i'm just shattered, it's affecting my work. My mind was flying all over at work instead of focusing...