Yoko and yuko - and a friend or I thought was a friend

Twostroke

Hello all,

I need some advice I recently broke up or about three months ago with my girlfriend yoko don't know why. I think she loves yuko to be honest. I also grabbed her last night without consent I explains it later and also police involvement.

The problem here is Yuko has a boyfriend as well my best friend Andrews girlfriend about two weeks ago after not hearing from yoko in a long time she calls me and said we have party for yuko at Andrews place so I thought what the hell why not.

The four of us became really drunk for dares we played kissing games and threeway kisses no I didn't kiss my mate how gay would that be.

The. It got really heated and the girls took of there Bras and panties but yuko said sorry paul we only do for Andrew it his birthday of course I was dissapointed the girls did amazing things to him a four handed handjob double blowjob I ended up blowing my load a few times in my pants.

I decided to leave as this was very awkward and thinking it would only happen once and I Also asked my friend don't do that with them again consider it a birthday present that's it.

I heard though that he didn't keep his promise as I found out from the hotel manager last week when I was sick that they had been out nightclubbing and he had the girls kissing him all night I couldn't prove it so I decided last night to go out.

I caught them out this was halloween night both girls had short skirts and long socks like nurses and looked great I had to be careful not to be seen which is not easy so at about 1:00 am they had the sexiest dancer competition no rules 1st prize $500 cash.

I had a feeling that they would have a go but what was to happen next Made me very angry I thought my friend would have more respect for woman the three of them where on stage he was kissing yoko my ex and then yuko then yuko and yoko kissed then the three of them kissed they usually have a timer for these things but not this time for about three minutes they where kissing plenty of tongue . While this was happening my friend had put his hands down both girls skirts and was rubbing there asses in full view to the crowd they came 1st also they got an extra $100 bar tab not that they needed it...

I then went over to yoko and could see she was very drunk and grabbed her and said that's enough she could barely stand. I said I know you don't care about me which she said paul I care and love you but we want to fun and enjoy.

My friend finally saw me and said hey brother at this time I snapped and we fought I used to do karate so I put him down after punching him not that hard only a technical hit he got up and was really pissed told him to settle as he wouldn't beat me he didn't and ended up down and out.

Cops showed up after my friend is of to hospital the girls went to hospital explained to the cop the young girl yoko wax my ex girlfriend and was severely intoxicated and that what happened was wrong they checked the footage and now are investigating but possibly things could be worse for me as I hit first not hard though. I was taken to watch house where other criminals are.

When I got out of watch house went home and I went over to see yoko she was there with yuko there story was yes we where drunk but we enjoy men watching us and also doing threesomes they both said very sorry very sorry in japanese I was so confused also I mentioned my friend promised me he wouldn't do threesomes after his birthday the girls said they do threesomes nearly every night now and that this is the way it will be.

I told them both to **** off and said your both sluts and whores in the morning I got a letter from yoko she was so upset and said she had feelings for me and loved me but she made a mistake and said having threesome I did only for fun she left an address in japan where she is staying and money for a flight enough for a return ticket I am so ****in confused I feel like keeping the money another side wants to go to japan.

Yuko and my friend know my mate said sorry and yuko also felt bad we went to Cops station and said none of us will press charges but disorderly conduct and an ambulance isn't cheap.

I sent yoko a message on what I should do my friend thinks I should go yuko thinks I deserve better so far it's a 1-1

Your opinions we pill help me make a decision remember We loved each other before this happened

Thank you for your time

Edited by Twostroke
SoThatHappened

Ummm... ???

I have to punt on this one as my head is spinning. Can't believe I made it through the whole post. I seriously need a life...

Hopefully someone can help out soon. So... good luck!

• Like 1
  • Author

I think I'm going to keep the money and move on a friend Said I should give give the Money back though not sure what to do this this is hard on one side I love this girl 2nd side says she can't be trusted 3rd says I should give her the cash back and 4th says keep it and move on