Hope never dies

It's nearly at that yearly mark end of next month we split middle of dec no contact started

Hardly dated this year anyone I meet doesn't compare think about him allllll the time regularly upset but better than I used to be, maybe my medication has helped with that

I still hope one day we cross paths again and he would have changed and can live happily ever after ? I still love him and do not want anyone else ?

My life is so simple dull and boring done nothin this whole year never have never do, same **** diff day tbh my life felt complete happy and fulfilled with him

Dunno how much longer il feel like this miss him so much can't believe a year has nearly gone and I still remember everythin like it was yesterday ?.

• Like 1

I feel for you..... reading your post was almost a carbon copy of how im feeling. Im 8 months on and its still hard. My life seems to have come to a stand still like yours... My only outing is seeing my mental health nurse once a week and we talk and I cry a lot, the meds did help me to a point but their not a cure for a broken heart.

i cant give you any advice, only that i know your pain

• Like 2
  • Author

I see a nurse weekly too I'm been slackin with group therapy it's comforting knowin others the same but doesn't do it justice

I wish I could have moved on and jumped into a relationship like him In a way as maybe I'd be healed by now but for me nobody else can compare

I'm super fussy struggling to give others a chance

But if I think back to how I was last year I'm slightly better but was hopin I'd be sayin a hell of a lot better by now or over him ?

It's nearly at that yearly mark end of next month we split middle of dec no contact started

Hardly dated this year anyone I meet doesn't compare think about him allllll the time regularly upset but better than I used to be, maybe my medication has helped with that

I still hope one day we cross paths again and he would have changed and can live happily ever after I still love him and do not want anyone else

My life is so simple dull and boring done nothin this whole year never have never do, same **** diff day tbh my life felt complete happy and fulfilled with him

Dunno how much longer il feel like this miss him so much can't believe a year has nearly gone and I still remember everythin like it was yesterday .

My heart goes out to you, I feel the same about my wife I am seeing acousellor once a week but iam getting more and more desolate and depressed by it all, my energy is going and I often don't feel like waking up next day or getting up in the morings, I feel so lost, so lonely, so sad, so empty, so scared, I feel for you and I hear your deep sadness, god bless you Mia I am thinking of you and my prayers are with you xx.

• Like 1
I feel for you..... reading your post was almost a carbon copy of how im feeling. Im 8 months on and its still hard. My life seems to have come to a stand still like yours... My only outing is seeing my mental health nurse once a week and we talk and I cry a lot, the meds did help me to a point but their not a cure for a broken heart.

i cant give you any advice, only that i know your pain

And as with Mia I feel your pain too and my heart goes out to you.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thankyou for such a touchin reply my prayers are with u too and anyone else suffering

I don't feel in living jus existin I feel empty! I too have days I don't wanna wake up or get up the time has passed so quickly this year and I have nothing to show for it and hardly nothing has changed :(

I read other stories and I know I shouldn't compare but I see what they achieved or how far they have moved on by now and I feel even more useless

Take comfort in the fact you are not the only one going through this.

No advice here either, just understanding and empathy.

Best wishes!

• Like 1

Mia let me tell you my dear that I feel the same and feel as crap you do, but we have to get on the best we do with tiny steps easy for me to say as I am still in bits BUT week after next I have booked a break in Germany and looking forward to it, also booked 6 days in Flanders in December where we used to go but I am going, not being overly brave here as I will probably cry again later but the best we can we do not deserve anyone spoliling our lives we only get one chance lets the best we can get on with it, speaking of which anyone fancy a week in Malta next year ? the best place in the med for a real holiday. ladies more acceptable than men but purley platonic no strings attachhed

She moved out the day before our (what would have been) 24th anniversary of the day we became 'us'.

Sunday (would have been) our 23rd wedding anniversary.

On the bright side, we're at least talking. But we're not together.