Ex Girlfriend having Lunch with other Guys

lawbstar

My ex girlfriend broke up with me almost 2 weeks ago now. She said that she felt as though she was no longer my first priority because I am still in school, so she felt that school came before her to me. It has been tough so far. Sometimes, I cannot help myself and I try calling her. For the past few days, I have been able to control my temptations and not call her. However, today, I had lunch with her sister because we are pretty good friends. Her sister told me that my ex is constantly having lunch with these 2 specific guys at work. I do not know how I should feel about this. I feel as though I have had a good thing starting to go as I have thought about her as little as I could. I thought that if she does not want to be with me anymore, then it was not my fault. I did my best, and I am still a respectful person. Thinking that I am too good for her makes me feel better too.

Can anyone please give me some suggestions on what I should do to keep my mind occupied so that I do not think about her? I know that it is not good to think about her while I am trying to heal.

Can anyone please give me some suggestions on what I should do to keep my mind occupied so that I do not think about her? I know that it is not good to think about her while I am trying to heal.

Tell your friends not to talk about her. There was no reason for you to meet with her sister, esp since you're still raw.

Read this:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/470829-all-new-2014-no-contact-guide

She's your EX. She can have lunch with whoever she wants.

I am in a male dominated field. If I didn't have lunch with men, I'd eat alone. It doesn't mean I'm cheating on my husband. :rolleyes:

As for her attitude that school comes before her, of course it does. If you flunk out of school it won't matter how much "in love" you two may have been, you have no way to support yourself. Her priorities are screwed up. Good riddance.