Ex gf wants to meet

Herpderp

A little bit of background info :

was with this girl for 4 years, loved her very much, and wanted to propose at the end of the year. We shared a couple of insurance plans for savings under her name for the long term ( 20+ years ) . she was sent to new york to work for 6 months, and broke up with me when she came back, saying that we have drifted ( i know for a fact her colleague over there confessed to her, and she said she would consider. )

Like every normal human being, I spent a week trying to logic things out with her to convince her to reverse her decision but to no avail. I took her out for one final date 2 weeks ago, and we both enjoyed it ( i hope ). We then had another talk and decided its best for us to both move on with life, and I quote, " if we are really the best for each other's future, we will eventually find our way back to each other ."

Its been 2 weeks on NC, ive been struggling everyday, but day by day i feel myself getting stronger. Today when I woke up, I saw a text from her saying " Hey do you think we can meet? To discuss abt what to do with some of the insurance policies.. if you dont mind .."

she wants to meet this sunday, and a part of me definitely wants to see her and wants her back, but i feel like im not strong enough to handle meeting her again so soon, and I dont wanna fall back into square one.. What should I do?

You need to go end this insurance stuff so you never have to see her again. You can ask her if it can be done via fax or over the phone or whatever.

You don't need to meet to discuss the insurance. It can all be done via email if need be.

You've been getting stronger these past couple of weeks- don't reverse all that good work by seeing her unnecessarily.

Stay strong, grasshopper.

Left out a small detail, I'm her insurance intermediary as well...

Then you should know that you don't always have to meet in person to sort these things out.

You don't need to see her.

She's a cheater and now tries to keep her foot in the door. You don't need to see her, and you most certainly shouldn't ever be in contact to her again. Get your insurance stuff sorted out, and her out the door already.

You do need to work out the business / insurance matters but that doesn't have to be done in person.