Ex told me he cheated

Jazy1979

So I've been sperated over two years and getting on with it pretty well! I've been on the emotional roller coaster and I'm now ready to move on to the next step! So I'm doing pretty dam well and the exs life has fallen apart, he decides to try and make amends for all that he done and decided to tell me he cheated a few times through our relationship even after I told him I don't want know what happened in the past is past! He even questioned me if I cheated (I never did, why would I, I loved him) it stopped me in my tracks and felt like a blow to the stomach. I shed a few tears for the betrayal, however I have told him I forgive him and I truly do what's done is done and nothing can change that!!! Just still think maybe something's are best left unsaid!!!

Sounds like your doing good without him. Good for you! keep doing what your doing and keep living your life. It never feels good to know you been cheated on. Nobody likes to be played regardless of the relationship. You will find a good faithful man someday. But don't let this guys unfaithfulness ruin your trust for guys because that could kill a potential good healthy relationship if you can't trust men after finding this out.

Your ex didn't need to confess this especially after such a long time.

Personally, it sounds like he was jealous of your success in getting by without him, and wanted to try to hinder it a bit. Or to see if he could.

I'm glad that he couldn't. You don't really need his negative energy in your life. I'd block him and be done with it if I were you.

• Like 3
  • Author

I wish I could block him and delete him from my life (we have children together)!

Thanks I don't think he needed to tell me either, maybe he wanted his conscious clearing, but I really didn't need to know not now, maybe at the time so I could ov got rid of his lying cheating scumbag!

Onwards for me at least I know I definitely made the right choice!

Although it was hurtful I bet you kind of had an idea that he had done it. Be thankful he apologized! Most people never get that. Cheating is so hurtful and it causes so much pain when you love someone and they do that but what's done is done. Move on and find someone who isn't a POS