Final Step

KnightsDream

So the last time me and my ex talked, she told me I could get earn her trust back by texting her, then progressing to talking on the phone. Maybe eventually take her back out.

Here's the thing: I never cheated on her. She's at a huge college, and living it up right now. So you know how that is.

She was the last one to text me, and I decided to not text her back, because why be the only one actually wanting to work on things? We were in a 2 and a half year relationship, and she's treating me like a guy she's just met. Worse, actually.

So I blocked her number today. This was the last form of communication we had. She's coming home next weekend, and she will probably expect to see me. But I just can't do it anymore.

DO NOT let someone dictate your happiness. If they want to leave, need space, blah blah...let them go. Completely.

• Like 3

totally agreed.

Good to see you have realised as well.

The time now is about YOU.

Not them....

Mike

F-ck em all, they all talk to you like that under these circumstances, its a game they play to make them think they have the upper hand on us, my wife tried on me it yesterday and I told to stop being such a an insecure child and to talk and behave with me like an adult, she didn't like it but tough t-tty I don't like her very much at the moment.

• Like 1
I told to stop being such a an insecure child and to talk and behave with me like an adult, she didn't like it but tough t-tty I don't like her very much at the moment.

now there's a term you don't hear everyday.

now there's a term you don't hear everyday.

I have loads of them, if you need to borrow any let me know I will post you a list as long as your arm

• Like 1