Heart can't let go.

Xiang

Christ i miss her like crazy...been over one year and i just can't get over her.

The moment i feel like i'm getting better, i start to miss her.

The moment i miss her, i get some sort of sign from her...it's like i'm psychic.

Just last night i was missing her and posted something in her memory on my FB, i like never do that. And i had not gotten a sign from her in months, she lives in another country.

After that post of mine she actually finally comes online on FB, briefly, didn't even talk.

I couldn't talk, actually i just left FB.

My heart stopped, skipped beats, i got seriously nervous....i can't believe how much i still love her to feel this way. I was just glad to see her online, know she is okay.

What's wrong with me...

Have you been improving your life and achieving your goals? What have you been doing all this time? If you've been doing all the healthy things then that's great! It's been more than a year for me and I'm not completely over the hurt from my previous RS. I've made loads of progress though. I have been putting one foot in front of the other.

If you're not doing anything constructive that's impacting your life in a positive way, then that's the problem.

It isn't at all uncommon for one to take more than a year to get over a deep connection they felt with a person. Especially if they knew that person for quite a while and spent a lot of time with them.

• Author

Got a good job, got raise at job, being apreciated, stuff isn't bad i'd say it's improving but i just couldn't care less.

Because i have noone to share it with and i still want her.

I do this great thing ! COOL ! Let me share it with someone, this joy of mine...whoops noone. Cept my few friends that i allready bother to much so i rather not.

It's my first love, i'm just not taking it well, she is still the last thing i think about at night and the first when i wake up.

._.

I think i'm just crazy.

Got a good job, got raise at job, being apreciated, stuff isn't bad i'd say it's improving but i just couldn't care less.

I do this great thing ! COOL ! Let me share it with someone, this joy of mine...whoops noone. Cept my few friends that i allready bother to much so i rather not.

It's my first love, i'm just not taking it well, she is still the last thing i think about at night and the first when i wake up.

._.

I think i'm just crazy.

You're not crazy at all. My ex is still the first and last thing I think about too. That's ok. That's not to imply that I still yearn for him because I don't. Yet, he's still in the back of my mind and somewhere behind my ribcage and between my lungs.

If she was your first love then it makes a lot of sense that you still miss her. It's ok if you always love her but you gota always love yourself more though. You can't let the loss of someone keep you from moving forward in your life.

._.

I think i'm just crazy.

I was the same way for a while, its not crazy you just want her but the fact of the matter is that its over. I totally understand, I am crazy like that too and I think lots of people are. If you have a good job and are doing something with your life why don't you find someone else to spend time with. I think at least for me I don't even really miss her I miss having someone to spend time with and be affectionate with. Have you tried dating?

I can very much relate to the feelings of going crazy after a very serious relationship comes to a close. Your not really going crazy, it's just that ones mind at times makes things very hard for us. For me, my mind was making me got nut's because at times I'd a hear a sound in the other room, my mind would fire up it's imagination center and get a quick hope my loves in the other room. Or you become accustom to your love being gone for a couple minutes, then your mind gasps when hit with the reality, when it remembers the your love is gone. Plus with out departed gone, they then tend to dominate our thinking, because after all, when we were with them, there were all we thought about. So the mind still thinks about them all the time, even if the reality is that they are not here.

For me, I realized after time, that the mind can generate a lot of different coping skills going on at once. With all this coping activity your mind can go a little nut's! Also it didn't help your cause by recently seeing your former love on Facebook, regardless how briefly. That's one hard thing I've learned during the healing and moving on from my breakup. Shortly there after, I would check Facebook to see how my former fiancé was doing, but as time went on, the more I looked, the more it hurt! knowing that I'm only human and full of temptations, I decided to temporarily suspend my Facebook account, that way I'm not tempted to look, and that way my ex-fiance can't be tempted to check on me either.

Also something that helps me when I started to get into those crazy times, was get out of the house and take a nice long night time walk. Nothing serious, just a couple miles or so, but the fresh air, the cool of the night and having some new stuff to look at while I walked helped. Also another thing that helps for me, is when I had started to feel crazy, was to call a friend, tell them when they answer, talk to me man, help get the crazy out of my head please. It's a help, it might not take the crazy totally away, but sometimes just talking things out with a trusted person can help. Keeping yourself busy is a real key towards not freaking out or going crazy because the reality of things hit's us.

It's been 52 days since my ex-fiance walked out the front door for the last time, with no intention of ever returning. It hasn't been until this past week that my crazy times have started to subside. Granted, I might be understanding how things are now, even if I don't like it, but I'm not really freaking out because someone isn't here anymore. I'm starting to realize how damaged and how broken and how problematic my ex-fiance was, I'm finding all that out for the simple fact that she's not here, and the old problems aren't either.

Your going to be fine, just keep yourself busy, when in need call a friend or family member and talk it out with them, stay off Facebook and or go ahead and suspend your account to help you resist the temptations of looking at it. Stay strictly "no contact" with your ex, just take as good care of yourself as you can!

Edited by AaronSG
Christ i miss her like crazy...been over one year and i just can't get over her.

The moment i feel like i'm getting better, i start to miss her.

The moment i miss her, i get some sort of sign from her...it's like i'm psychic.

Just last night i was missing her and posted something in her memory on my FB, i like never do that. And i had not gotten a sign from her in months, she lives in another country.

After that post of mine she actually finally comes online on FB, briefly, didn't even talk.

I couldn't talk, actually i just left FB.

My heart stopped, skipped beats, i got seriously nervous....i can't believe how much i still love her to feel this way. I was just glad to see her online, know she is okay.

What's wrong with me...

Nothing is wrong with you.. It's your first love trust me I know what you are doing through... I had to go to the hospital for anxiety blood pressure heart palpitations and I'm 26...

You need to delete her from facebook you are torturing yourself. Once you do it it will suck it will hurt but it's for the best. Seeing her, talking about her is like reopening the wound you already have.

You need to know nothing about her, you need to look forward. You are living in the past. You deserve to find someone who will stick by your side no matter what.

Whenever you miss her yell urself

To the wrong person you will never have any worth to the right person you are everything. Someone will come in ur life if u leave the space for them. You can't do that as long as you hold on to something in the past.

It sucks it's not fair. It's hard. It's heartbreaking and it's like a never ending roller coaster ride. Focus on the positive in ur life. Family, friends, career and yourself.

Believe you deserve more. Believe you will find better. It's hard for me as well having no basis of comparison after first love. Look at other couples how they treat each other how they stick by each other and how they believe in each other. Believe that you deserve that and nothing less.

Strength comes from inside of you. No one else can give it to you. God blesses those who mourn. Think what would someone who is dying or dead give to have what you Have. Life is precious, live your life, live it to the fullest you owe it to everyone who's time is up. You owe it to yourself.

Love will come but you must love urself first. Good luck!

You're not crazy at all. My ex is still the first and last thing I think about too. That's ok. That's not to imply that I still yearn for him because I don't.

How long have you been broken up from your ex because I am so over the first and last thing thought.

How long have you been broken up from your ex because I am so over the first and last thing thought.

14 months. I'm over my ex. I guess I'm just not completely over the BU yet. I really don't know why I still think of him. Believe me, I don't understand it at all. I'm almost positive that I don't love him anymore and I'm very happy being single and definitely happier without him but...I remember him all the time. It doesn't make me sad or mad or anything at all really. Well, sometimes it does but very rarely for months and months now. It's bizarre that I still think of him as often as I do.

Edited by me85